Recommendations Multiverse that actually good

ACertainPassingUser

I'm kinda curious with these Multiverse Isekai self insert stories. Even though I kinda assume most of them were just self fulfilment with trash plot, as it seem from those webnovel immigrants.

but there must be diamond in the rough or at least some of those that were actually decently written.

I would like to see those Multiverse stories that have decent writing and decent plot.

Please share your recommendation.

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
I am not sure, but I remember headpats being based on Worm and being a fun read... though I am not quite sure

TroubleFait

I liked Kill Them All quite a lot. Actually, I loved it. Good laughs, great hype, there was a much OPness at some points but at other times the enemies and problems were challenging.

Synopsis: Taylor Hebert's father gets killed by the Empire 88, so she vows to kill them all. Her power gives her abilities similar to those of the people she defeats, and eventually she gets to travel to other dimensions. And then it becomes a huge crossover with Marvel, Independence Day, Hellsing... it's great.
Oh and don't worry, once she's killed the whole E88, other despicable people get into her sights. It's not "Kill Them All" just for the first chapters after all.

I am not sure, but I remember headpats being based on Worm and being a fun read... though I am not quite sure
I think it was named Little Sisters? It's on SpaceBattles, written by Ravensdagger.

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I'm kinda curious with these Multiverse Isekai self insert stories. Even though I kinda assume most of them were just self fulfilment with trash plot, as it seem from those webnovel immigrants.

but there must be diamond in the rough or at least some of those that were actually decently written.

I would like to see those Multiverse stories that have decent writing and decent plot.

Please share your recommendation.
We need to deport every webnovel immigrant

jtwrites

My own story is what I would consider Soft-Isekai. I have a free lance editor proofing my story before I post it, so at the very least, it won't have any distracting narration or grammar problems.

I say Soft-Isekai because my MC (Red/Sarah) has a katana that acts as a portal device. It's not too dissimilar from Virgil's katana in the DMC universe. The MC faces a growing threat to her real/primary world, so she uses the katana to jump into secondary game/movie worlds. Several of these secondary worlds are games/movies that we know including the first Devil May Cry, Skyrim, 300, and iRobot. These worlds aren't named directly within the story though and much of the reading experience revolves around pop culture references.

In addition to crossing into other worlds, the MC also uses the katana like the Portal video-game. This has been a learning process for her, but she gets more involved in using the portal mechanism in her battles. I just finished Ch 7 (not yet posted) where she was using portals to fight an airborne dragon...so yeah, she gets pretty intense with it.

The MC's goal is to visit these other worlds to train, gather resources, and get strong enough to face the threat in her primary world. I'm confident in recommending this story to you as a good plot, because it is character driven and the MC has a personal stake outside of her home world's demise. Across the story, she has personal growth and has an evolving relationship with her two companions Jack & Wolf.

You should be able to tell early on if it will be a story that you'd be interested in reading further. Feel free to give the first few posts a look. The characters jump into their first new world at the end of 1.4 Crazy Train.

Title: Redux Riding Hood
Genre: Action/Adventure with horror & Soft-Scifi elements

Happy reading,
JT

Jemini

Well, my story might pass depending on your definition of "Multiverse." Although it spends the entirety of the first 3 books (minus book 1 chapter 1) on the same world, and I have no plans to move off-world any time soon, the entire premise of the series starts with the MC having a power called "Key to the Void" which allows them to open a world to the void and let all kinds of things happen, including crossing the void to another world.

(The actual world traveling is planned for end-game level stuff though. So, it's mostly your standard Isekai. It's the other powers of Key to the Void that are emphasized starting off, and the world traveling power only gets accessed much later. However, a lot of the driving plot of the story actually revolves around the fact she will eventually have that power once she builds it up enough.)

My other series, "A New Hero God," is also meant to take place in another world within the same multiverse. However, I've not made a lot of progress on that one, so take that one with a grain of salt.