No one can do unto you that, which you do unto yourself...

doravg

132/4001 (finally counted the stories)
First, I made my peace with never becoming a published author.

Then I made my peace with getting a heart once in a blue moon, and a comment only after I sacrifice the colony of dust bunnies which gathers under my bed to the vacuum cleaner. Sometimes not even then.

But I had something which made me smile: The views. Because if someone reads the chapter on AO3, then the views went up. It is not an algorithm which can be cheated.

Now I don't even have that, since I started putting formatted books on DeviantArt as a free download. I can't even see statistics for how many people had downloaded the books.

But that is ok. That is just fine.

For the day had come, during which I just feel grateful for having time to write.

One day, I won't even have that, but today is not that day!

TotallyHuman

I know a lot of things that can be undone by others which is done by one upon oneself. I am pretty sure most medical personnel do that a lot

ReadLight

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.

Ehe, both those OPs are here.
And both sound like they've had some kind of epiphanies or something. (First impression, not entirely sure)

Pretty interesting.

Oh, also, just saying, @doravg should feel proud of him/herself for having 9 books completed so far. That's like 4 life-times amount of books I'd be completing. So here's a cookie: :blob_cookie:🍪
9???

Sis, he didn't count the germans' books in.

DUMMKOPFS!

doravg

132/4001 (finally counted the stories)

Ehe, both those OPs are here.
And both sound like they've had some kind of epiphanies or something. (First impression, not entirely sure)

Pretty interesting.

Oh, also, just saying, @doravg should feel proud of him/herself for having 9 books completed so far. That's like 4 life-times amount of books I'd be completing. So here's a cookie: :blob_cookie:🍪
... I have more than 100 completed.
9???

Sis, he didn't count the germans' books in.

DUMMKOPFS!
hey, no insults here, please!