Recommendations Novels about martial arts set in a modern world.

HungrySheep

I like yuri
I'm actually working on a shitpost novel that's exactly what you described with some add-ons to increase the trope melting pot that it's supposed to be. That said, I don't know of any published novels similar to what you're describing and I'm pretty sure you're already caught up with The Breaker series.

Daitengu

I read pretty much every manga there is about Martial Arts in modern setting. Read it or at least heard about it and put it off for a moment. Out of 5 of your recs I didn't hear about Air Master, however, I don't want anime at all.
There is a manga for Air Master.

SailusGebel

That's rough, cause most people only want manuals and philosophy in book form for martial arts. Even ol Bruce Lee has a philosophy book, where as his stories are all movies.
I understand, but there are also fictional martial arts. Surely there must be a novel where instead of magic, they use fists and legs to produce fire or wind, I hope you understand waht I mean here. Wuxia exists, we have this type of novels in an old setting, is there really no such novels in a modern setting?
I am surprised no one makes a web novel like Kung Fu Panda
Wuxia genre.

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
"Global Martial Arts" if you can handle the nationalism, slow pace and the fact that some charectors are forgotten .

Daitengu

I understand, but there are also fictional martial arts. Surely there must be a novel where instead of magic, they use fists and legs to produce fire or wind, I hope you understand waht I mean here. Wuxia exists, we have this type of novels in an old setting, is there really no such novels in a modern setting?
Have you tried the Street Fighter novel?