Requesting Character Reaction Evaluation To Extreme/Disturbing Situation

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
So... I started a few stories where the basis of the story is, "Society is turned on its head. Normal Guy from the real world winds up in a world where Sexual Morality is reversed." I like exploring concepts by working them out with multiple variations, so it's not the same TYPE of reverse morality in each setting. However, I sort of put off the obvious subplot for a while. I hinted at it, I alluded to it. I implied it off-camera, but I finally got around to the obvious one.

I don't like the obvious. I tend to avoid it, but it's time.

So what's the obvious subplot?

BTW: Extreme Sexual Situations Trigger Warning
Male character from Normal World is forced to have sex with the really hot chick he wants to bang because he's attracted to her, but for social reasons doesn't want to, against his will.

I need thoughts about how you think the MC would react.

To clarify, Said Male Character is Joe Everyman at about age 16. In the setting, he is not old enough to consent, so this isn't just actual grape, but the statutory sense as well. He, with the mindset of a normal dude, gets into a situation where he just doesn't take things seriously. He got in over his head and wound up at the mercy of a hot older girl of 18 who is the sister of his best friend. He SO wants to bang her.

But it's his best friend's sister.

So, he says, "No." Repeatedly. Unfortunately, he got himself in a bit of a jam and she has leverage over him. Blackmail, specifically. She's also physically stronger than him and has absolutely no respect for boys who act like sluts. This character acts like a slut, in her eyes. She's the type of person to say, "You have a hard-on. Your lips say no, but your body says yes," Then literally handcuff you to the bed and jump you.

Having wound up in this situation, the character decides, "Screw it. I might be forced to do this, but there is one thing I CAN do" which is he chooses to "go off" as quickly as possible to ruin the experience by having it over in less than two minutes. Except that in this setting, guys usually take about a half hour to climax. Girls are the ones who can go off in under a minute, and it is considered shameful if the woman doesn't let the guy go first.

In other words, he did the one thing that would make things worse.

So, you are a normal guy in another world where you are treated like a woman, by your standards. You just did something stupid, misread the room, got stuck in a really BAD situation and you should have known better, got physically attacked, and forced to have sex against your will. Physically, you wanted to, but mentally, you did not because it's your best friend's SISTER. You flat out said, "NO." and were ignored.

However, the girl in question is HOT as hell and she is OBSESSED with giving you orgasms. Like, she is fixated on it. Forcing you to climax is a perversion of hers and the fact you went off so fast makes you a SEX GOD in her opinion. Not that she has any respect for you. And admittedly, you have been a slut, sleeping around with seven other girls up until this point, a few of which you charge money, so it's not like you are a blushing virgin groom on his wedding night. After the first time, she unhandcuffs you from the bed but still doesn't want to let you go and proceeds to do everything in her power to drain your dragon for the next few hours before she finally lets you go.

You are not a bottom. You are, if anything, a top. You aren't a BDSM type, but you like being in control. Yes, when clients pay you, you are a prostitute, but you are getting PAID. Sometimes the "client" is very aggressive, you've even had clients pay you to "grape" you. However, you choose to have sex for money and there was a safe word involved.

This time, you didn't have a choice and it certainly wasn't the way you wanted, and THERE WAS NO SAFEWORD.

On the other hand, The sex was mind-blowingly good. He does pride himself on a "job well done" and being told he is "The Gold Standard of Sluts" isn't exactly an insult to the character.

I should also point out that she is the doppelgänger of the Idol that he used to drool over in Normal World. A persona he used to donate money to and had posters on the wall of. (THINK ONLY FANS SIMP but for someone wholesome and "pure".) In his current universe, she is not the famous idol he worshiped, but she looks just like her counterpart.

The character has recently been forced to give up any connection with the one girl he loved, so he's hurt and on the rebound, hence his desire to fuck multiple women to get over the pain of never being able to be with the girl who took his virginity and his heart. She is in another universe and they will NEVER meet again.

SO...

How do you think this character would feel/react?

I have my own idea, but I'd like to get other people's opinions to see if I'm on the money. I don't have an agenda. and the character isn't a shrinking violet prone to mental breakdowns or weakness. Not popular in the other world, but drowning in female attention in this world. I would sum up his mental state as "conflicted"

But I would like other opinions/view points.

Tempokai

Overworked One
Damn.

If my experience with hentai doesn't fail on me, as usually goes and if it's in reverse the dude would've go with the flow, enter the state of total lust (that's how our bodies are programmed), and somehow take over the lead, with gal enjoying it (probably, idk).

Afterwards, you could do anything, like revenge (getting her shackled instead and do some horrible kinky things probably, "a new technique" and whatever), dude getting hooked and enter the point of no return (if it was a oneshot, 75% of times this happens in the end of doujins as female as protag in body selling business), or some bizzare things like GETTING MARRIED

J_Chemist

There's a lot of self-service plug ins here that make the plot kind of wild and I probably wouldn't read it, but as for the character and the setting, it's got some juice to it.

For your character, he's a whore. He's a slut and he's already got plenty of experience it sounds like. He might not want to bang the sister but if she's got leverage on him, he's just going to send it. Kid is 16 years old. "Consent" is a legal term we fling around just to not get in trouble with the law when we post stuff. IRL? Activity can start at 14-16 and no one actually bats an eye so long as it's within the youngin' circle (teens with teens, I mean).

Just like you described, he'll likely try to be a quick shot but if she's a wack-job, then he's just going to be in it for the long haul until she's satisfied and then get on with his life. I reckon he'll be rather neutral over it. Not much emotion, not really trying to focus on anything other than "the job" and will not be very emotional about it when it's over. It's a transaction and he'll see it as such. Just instead of money, he's getting whatever blackmail she has on him back.

source: been through something similar. Didn't want to hook up but she was cute. She had SS's of some BS because I was stupid. "Didn't have a choice". Ended up fucking me later in the long run anyways.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Well he would try feel in control again, or by self improv go lift weight do he wont get overpowered again and try to top the bitch in her own game blackmailing her and forcing her to do things she doesnt want