Requesting Feedback on a fantasy/sci-fi novel

H0LL0W

Hello! I am doing a writing challenge right now and I am trying to write 55,555 words by the end of this month! I would like a review on my story, The Weavers of Fate, please. Leaving a review on my story would help me improve and also help my story get more views.

My story is a bit slow-paced and is third person. If that's not your thing then you probably shouldn't review.

Summary
Set on the distant planet of Centrum, Mari, a 17-year-old girl, grapples with her identity amidst the conflict between embracing her destiny as a Stormweaver and her allegiance to the Empire of Aria.
Mari's family were born as Undesirables, the lowest caste in the Empire. The only way out of The Pit is to become a Soldier of The Vale and pledge her life to the same Empire that persecutes her.
She soon discovers another way of life once she meets Eric. He shows her what being true to herself is about, and what it means to be a Weaver.
As Mari navigates her conflicting loyalties, she faces discrimination and prejudice from those who view Undesirables with disdain. Despite this, she finds herself embroiled in battles against magical Weavers and faces betrayal from those she once trusted.
With a civil war erupting on Centrum, Mari is forced to confront her destiny head-on. She must embrace her role as The Stormweaver to bring an end to the conflict tearing her world apart, all while challenging the societal norms that have marginalized her people.
Can Mari bring peace between those who both claim they want to change the Empire for the better?
Or will she be destroyed along with them?