Recommendations Scholar in a Xianxia/Wuxia world

UnknownNovelist

I recently read "There's Something Wrong With My Wife" and I liked the premise with a scholar in a xianxia world. Are there any other good novels which has the same setup?
I.e., a scholar cultivating immortality. Focus should be on literary arts. Would be preferable if the MC is OP but Weak to Strong is also good,

Thanks for all your suggestions! ❤

Tempokai

Overworked One
"A Modern Man Who Got Transmigrated Into The Murim World" has such tropes at the start (until getting into the Wuxia things and becoming too OP). MC is merchant, though.

"The Scholar’s Reincarnation", but the focus on being OP (cultivating in Murim to fight supernatural) and not much on literary arts.
Well, these are Korean ones and what were in my mind, try to search the Chinese webnovels on Novelupdates (more like Fujoshiupdates if you search CN), and find something. I'm pretty sure there are no such novels in ScribbleHub (correct me if I'm wrong).

Tempokai

Overworked One

Shyuurin

There's Tale of a Scribe Who Retires to the Countryside - I've only read a bit of it, but it seems pretty good so far. Looks like MC has weak to strong progression.