Recommendations Seeking NSFW R-18 Smut Novels: Female-authored, Female MC, Heterosexual Encounters

Sylver

If you don't mind Monster Girls, why not give my story a glance? :blob_aww: It's heterosexual, it has smut, and last I checked I am a female author.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
If you don't mind Monster Girls, why not give my story a glance? :blob_aww: It's heterosexual, it has smut, and last I checked I am a female author.

This is a pleasant surprise! 😯
I was already attracted by the beautiful foxy cat-girl on the cover, but having seen the "Girl's Love Subplot" tag, I had assumed it was GL and moved on. Well, thanks for suggesting your work. I'll add it to my reading list right away! :blob_highfive:

Last edited:

Sylver

This is a pleasant surprise! 😯
I was already attracted by the beautiful foxy cat-girl on the cover, but having seen the "Girl's Love Subplot" tag, I had assumed it was GL and moved on. Well, thanks for suggesting your work. I'll add it to my reading list right away! :blob_highfive:
Ah I'll just remove that tag, the Girl's love subplot bas not yet been introbuced into the story. I am close to finishing the first act of the story, the GL subplot comes into play in the second act.

So if the GL tag concerns you, it doesn't apply to the story as of yet. I hope you enjoy the story! :blob_gift:

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Ah I'll just remove that tag, the Girl's love subplot bas not yet been introbuced into the story. I am close to finishing the first act of the story, the GL subplot comes into play in the second act.

So if the GL tag concerns you, it doesn't apply to the story as of yet. I hope you enjoy the story! :blob_gift:
The tag didn't bother me at all, in fact, if it's present in your story, you should keep it because here on Scribble HUB, GL is very popular and attracts many readers. What I mean to say is, don't base your tags on me. :s_wink:

Sylver

The tag didn't bother me at all, in fact, if it's present in your story, you should keep it because here on Scribble HUB, GL is very popular and attracts many readers. What I mean to say is, don't base your tags on me. :s_wink:
Aww thank you :blobthumbsup:
I'll still add the tag once the actual subplot is introduced, just to stay honest with my readers. Oh, and do let me know what you think about the story once you try it, feedback of any kind is welcome!

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
There are smut writing sites for that, and I don't think you'd find many the smutty smut kind of stuff on this site. And as far as I'm aware, it's mostly women who write them.