Recommendations Slutty Yandere girl

ZukoMee

This title is frankly, impossible. To be slutty, you must screw many people. By definition, yandere's don't do this. They don't allow this. They obsess over a single person. If they are slutty, than they can't be a yandere. You're recommendation request doesn't exist. It's like asking for someone to show you pictures of a black unicorn.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
This title is frankly, impossible. To be slutty, you must screw many people. By definition, yandere's don't do this. They don't allow this. They obsess over a single person. If they are slutty, than they can't be a yandere. You're recommendation request doesn't exist. It's like asking for someone to show you pictures of a black unicorn.

u.jpg

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
So you mean I found something that Rule34 can not apply? YAY! I won the internet for today!

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
the only way I could think of this working was if the yandere targeted either a team, band, or family, like a group of people with *something* in common. So maybe a murderous groupie or something?

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈

It was hard to find exactly what I was looking for, so settle for this.

TremendousHuman

Actual reason behind demographic problems
There are also those dubious josei where yandere ml is like "I am le Emperor, I has harem and even children but I'll fold anybody lile laundry including my children for le fl"
*reads title*
Oops, but I am sure you can find similar abo shit, or reverse gender world shit