Recommendations Something like "Rebuild World" but with a FMC

Overdrive

I read the WN and I've gotta say it's quite well written...but it has so much more to be explored and if there's some similar novel then maybe that could become a reality XD

LilRora

Mostly formless
I haven't read it so I'm not sure, but two I think are similar are Decadence (I watched the anime, I'm not actually sure if it's a book originally) and We're Not So Different, You and I (that one's here on Scribble). Take it with a grain of salt.

Tsuru

I used to read the manga before dropping it.

I just felt the story wasn't going anywhere.

God tier artwork though. You're fucking lucky your story gets adapted by a mangaka that good.
Speaking of manga with god tier artwork but lower story, there is a recent "knight teleported to modern earth jp farm", but the protag is old school jp that dont know about "isekais" AT ALL. And think she is cosplayer/lying/crazy.
Not the old one but a more recent with 3-4 chaps. With the heroine sleeping-fainted face as cover.
Female Main Character
Funny Miniature Creatures
Fantasy MineCraft
Friendly Mice&Clowns
Friendly Mice Cook
Funny Mime City
Fun Mysterious Creature
Foul Mechanical Car
Fucking Mother Crazy
Fucking Master Crispy
Full Mastering (of) Crippling
Faster Meaner Criticizing

-----------------------------------------------
@ ---To--everyone
Wait, there are 2 weird ones inside.
Can you find them ?

Yep, it's the Mice and Creature. They are animals and shouldnt belong here.

SailusGebel

Use series finder here or on NU and look for sci-fi + post-apoc + FMC. That's your best bet.

ForestDweller

Speaking of manga with god tier artwork but lower story, there is a recent "knight teleported to modern earth jp farm", but the protag is old school jp that dont know about "isekais" AT ALL. And think she is cosplayer/lying/crazy.
Not the old one but a more recent with 3-4 chaps. With the heroine sleeping-fainted face as cover.

I got that on bookmark. Might drop it once I got bored with it though.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Action story with fmc is so rare, and rebuild world is top tier among action story so good luck finding something like that

The closest manga that could fit in is battle angel alita but its pretty weird

ACertainPassingUser

FMC ?
Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet ?

dsc-3546.jpg