Steam Spring Sale games recommendations.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
image_search_1710797049354.png

this is a rare case where you have to grind the gameplay to get to the story, instead of skipping the cutscene of some boring story to get to the gameplay you want.

in other words, it's a puzzle game with a REALLY good story with multiple endings.

the story should've been an anime imo, but it probably wouldn't work so well without the enveloping gameplay.

also Catherine with C best girl.

SailusGebel

View attachment 26767

this is a rare case where you have to grind the gameplay to get to the story, instead of skipping the cutscene of some boring story to get to the gameplay you want.

in other words, it's a puzzle game with a REALLY good story with multiple endings.

the story should've been an anime imo, but it probably wouldn't work so well without the enveloping gameplay.

Can't buy it.

Alpy376

Personally I'd recommend Monster Hunter World.
With the spring sale you can buy the 'Master edition' or whatever for fairly cheap, which includes the base game and the Iceborn expansion. The deluxe version of this bundle which adds extra dlc costs only $25. As someone who spent $40 or so dollars on the expansion when it first came out, I'd highly recommend it
Personally I'd recommend Monster Hunter World.
With the spring sale you can buy the 'Master edition' or whatever for fairly cheap, which includes the base game and the Iceborn expansion. The deluxe version of this bundle which adds extra dlc costs only $25. As someone who spent $40 or so dollars on the expansion when it first came out, I'd highly recommend it
Or DMCV, which i believe is about $15-20

fluffypie374

Stardew Valley :blob_uwu:
Little Nightmares 2 :blob_hide:
Sifu :blobspearpeek:
Visual Novel: I walk among zombies- ahem ahem :blob_sir:

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
View attachment 26767

Wouldn't Full body be a better selection?

NoLifeNeet

BG3 will give you hours of gameplay and a good experience. I finished it a few run and it's still fun. Very fun with friends.