Recommendations Stories where Reincarnated/Isekai’d MC uses outside knowledge

Itachi1275

I’m looking for stories where the MC is reincarnated/Isekai’d into another world and focuses on using either their knowledge of the settings, or is able to recognize the tropes of the world, and uses it to get ahead.

Examples are like the MC being in Wuxia/Xianxia and knowing all of the standard tropes (wanting to see more of this), or being in a video game/novel and knowing the plot.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
The Author Pov
Tales of demons and gods
The thief who roamed the world
The Legendary Mechanic
Omniscient Reader Viewpoint
The second coming of gluttony
Soul land 1

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
HKN - my sig. US Army engineer winds up in Otome Game transmigrated as the second act antagonist. Takes the laws of physics and magic and bitch slaps them until they do what he wants. It takes a while for him to figure out what's going on, but once he does, he decides the best solution is an American solution.

Overkill is underrated.

Fallenlily

I’m looking for stories where the MC is reincarnated/Isekai’d into another world and focuses on using either their knowledge of the settings, or is able to recognize the tropes of the world, and uses it to get ahead.

Examples are like the MC being in Wuxia/Xianxia and knowing all of the standard tropes (wanting to see more of this), or being in a video game/novel and knowing the plot.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/877546/alice-the-evil-fantasy--isekai--world-domination/ recommended for you