Tablet Skill Ascension

TakaBAE

So I bought an XP pen tablet today for about $100, and oh boi it makes me draw without any issues what so ever better than drawing with fingers.

I re-did this sketch in digital after the irl counterpart looked fine.
I am also open for commissions to those who like my works.
Discord: Takabe#0461
Untitled231_20221012191559.png

Last edited:

ACertainPassingUser

Well, what type of XP Pen tablet did you buy ?

Deco Pro small/medium ? Deco 01 ?

I kinda envy XP Pen user for their texture.

I myself bought Huion H950P 3 years ago, and I still suck at it. The texture is just too slippery, and it's conflicting a lot with my drawing skill on paper. My learning time also reduced with how busy I am and how much I repeatedly Moving house.

Tempted to buy some skin, but local seller usually sold badly textured ones.

TakaBAE

Well, what type of XP Pen tablet did you buy ?

Deco Pro small/medium ? Deco 01 ?

I kinda envy XP Pen user for their texture.

I myself bought Huion H950P 3 years ago, and I still suck at it. The texture is just too slippery, and it's conflicting a lot with my drawing skill on paper. My learning time also reduced with how busy I am and how much I repeatedly Moving house.

Tempted to buy some skin, but local seller usually sold badly textured ones.
it's a deco 01 V2 medium sized 10 inch

ACertainPassingUser

it's a deco 01 V2 medium sized 10 inch
the Tablet itself Isn't that bad.

But the price is atrocious.
$100 for a damn Deco 01 V2 ??

You can get Deco Pro Small/Medium for that !

The tablet design is beautifully functional, it won an award. And the material is made of alloy, very durable.

The dual scroll is very useful at adjusting brush size/zoom canvas. Even the lighting is just cool.

Deco 01 is just as good as old Wacom Intuos pro/new Wacom intuos that were made of plastic.

But Deco pro is comparable to the premium Intuos Pro since they have similar metal alloy body that were designed to be durable.

Well, let bygones be bygones. Good luck with your new tablet.

TakaBAE

the Tablet itself Isn't that bad.

But the price is atrocious.
$100 for a damn Deco 01 V2 ??

You can get Deco Pro Small/Medium for that !

The tablet design is beautifully functional, it won an award. And the material is made of alloy, very durable.

The dual scroll is very useful at adjusting brush size/zoom canvas. Even the lighting is just cool.

Deco 01 is just as good as old Wacom Intuos pro/new Wacom intuos that were made of plastic.

But Deco pro is comparable to the premium Intuos Pro since they have similar metal alloy body that were designed to be durable.

Well, let bygones be bygones. Good luck with your new tablet.
I mean I live in a country where they have alot of taxes and stuff so an imported item is sold at a higher price with added tax and profit for the seller.