Tag: Fourth Wall

VannVann

How many of you are daring enough to create a character who is aware that they are in a novel? Would they act like Deadpool, constantly flipping pages to see what happens next? A character uses cliches to predict future events? In my case, the fourth wall breaker is there to harras me and stab my sore spots. I am aware of the things I have done to make the story go. Thus, writing down that constantly nagging voice in my head is amusing for me. And, of course, the fourth wall breaker will be slightly crazy in the head.

What do you think?

Bluebery

Serpent Keeper
Aha! Thank you for your idea! I will break the fourth wall myself and then go fight my protag in a deadly battle!

mrsimple

Writer
I had an idea of the MC being sucked into a romance novel... does that count?

VannVann

I had an idea of the MC being sucked into a romance novel... does that count?
That sounds like an isekai.
It is going to be this story!
Bad ass bunny - A lack of common sense isekai for no reason.

Haha!
It's about a Demon Lord got bored and asked the God for a reincarnation into a game world.
Still not many chapters tho, but i already broke some walls in it.
In the spirit of how I degine Fpurth Wall, Make it hella crazy! Or don't. What matters is what you think is right :)

Bluebery

Serpent Keeper
Yeah it is becoming more and more crazy =))) Thank you for your idea, i'm seriously planning for an epic finale battle versus the MC right now.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Yeah it is becoming more and more crazy =))) Thank you for your idea, i'm seriously planning for an epic finale battle versus the MC right now.
hmm do your best!!!

VannVann

I finished this madness!
Badd.....
Bad ideaAa...
I've checked some of the chapters. It has its intertainment value on point but lacks in style. I could grasp your thought process and that is what, most likely, applied to other readers. In other words, you managed to deliver the feelings. .... I have a lot of criticism but I could make you cry if I said it. It was a fun read. The lay out is off putting.