Text overflows on chapter.

H0LL0W

I copy and paste my stuff from Microsoft Word, so maybe that might have something to do with it.
On this certain novel, none of the chapters have gone over 2400 words. However, this keeps happening where the text overflows. Is it my browser or something else???
1711814817336.png

1711814860842.png

There is also a huge empty space at the end of my chapters that keep showing up, even when I press backspace it doesn't save.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
I copy and paste my stuff from Microsoft Word, so maybe that might have something to do with it.
On this certain novel, none of the chapters have gone over 2400 words. However, this keeps happening where the text overflows. Is it my browser or something else???
View attachment 27529
View attachment 27530

There is also a huge empty space at the end of my chapters that keep showing up, even when I press backspace it doesn't save.
Copy the contents of your page into notepad and then copy from notepad to the SH editor.

The SH editor has certain quirks that do not play well with Word or Google Docs.
Copying it into notepad removes those.

The will fix the spacing issues. Not sure about the text overflowing, but it shows up for me too.

H0LL0W

Copy the contents of your page into notepad and then copy from notepad to the SH editor.

The SH editor has certain quirks that do not play well with Word or Google Docs.

The will fix the spacing issues. Not sure about the text overflowing, but it shows up for me too.
The fix did work for the extra space at the end.
I tried doing it for the text overflow and I had to copy paste it a few times for it to work.

H0LL0W

So another issue has reared it's ugly head. I have started typing in only SH text editor. However, I still have the issue of the extra empty spaces showing up at the end of every entry. The text-overflow isn't happening anymore. When I put it in Notepad and put it back in SH editor, the spaces are gone, but if I try italicizing or adding anything else, an empty space shows up again afterward.