The Greatest Fight

Jerynboe

Not so much a fight as a battle, and I’m more proud because I just finished writing it than anything else, but I’m having fun with a small magical siege in my current story.
The attacker is a necromancer who can only raise a small handful of skeletons at a time. He hasn’t appeared onscreen, but I’m showing him being tactical with these skeletons as a way of characterizing them. Sending them to knock out light sources, for example, because the necromancer’s army can see in the dark while the MCs crew mostly can’t.

Glitched

Moth Mommy
As J_Chemist said, it'd be the fight I've yet to write, although I do plan to right some ultimate fight in the future. Atm, it'd just be the ending fight of my first volume.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Uh, to me is a scene from one of my unpublished stories. The MC fuses into mana, turning them into a giant fire bird that fights this scorpion beast trying to kill their loved ones. :blob_aww:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I have only written one, 2 if you count a chase seen. Both were in my first story here, Under the Tower. I don’t think I jive with the action genre much anymore though…

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
MC has a meltdown after facing a twisted interpretation of Romeo and Juliet, and after finding out that a literal hell resided in the heart of a city (where people get resurrected/are perpetually living as a fused mass of flesh). Since they came into the world from Earth and knew little about violence + had morals from Earth, they were mostly naive, but gradually understood that violence was the only language that people could understand, dubbing it the Universal Language.

MC becomes a multi-staged boss after this realization, becoming the manifestation of their woes and civilization as a whole, requiring the heads of the biggest reality-altering corporations to contest her, as well as an Angel. She is bested by the power of the weakest character in the story -> who confronts the MCs own beliefs to bring them back, but not after one hell of a beatdown, involving callbacks and entities as far back as hundreds of chapters ago.

It's the greatest so far (imo. There are lots) because the story can be divided into two major parts: Before and after the fight, since it's one of the MCs pivotal character arcs and massively shifts the gears of the story. MC takes command over the reality-altering corporations as 'The Head' who allowed 'Hell' to exist in the first place, and tries to make the world a better place, but also understands that it cannot be done without dabbling in necessary evil, like condemning criminals to a program that generates energy from their suffering - Which ironically created her own version of a 'just' Hell to fuel her paradise.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Either the one I'm currently writing where my MC does the victorian-style equivalent of chinese faceslapping. He's getting challenged to a duel, and makes a farce out of it by sword-dance-battling the enemy into ground. I'm thinking danse macabre as background music.

Or waking up.
My battle with crushing depression.
Or this. But this isn't a battle, it's one-sided slaugther...