Trivial Categorized Report

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Ever had the time where you accidentally post something and you want to delete it? Then when you have to delete it you have to type words for report?

Just me?

Alright feel free to move along, nothing to see here in this thread...

Wait you agree with me?

Nice, now WaNnA bE fRiEndS? No just kidding, now back on topic...
Ab.png

It takes time to type right? I mean I don't know the job of the mods or if they even bother to look at our reports 🤔
But you get what i'm getting at right? Accidentally double posting something and... I don't know about you guys do but I type 'double post' here and taking my
time to type (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.

So my solution is... to have categorized report on the sides so you can just pick it if your report is trivial. Want an example?

Ba.png

Something like this... So if your report is useless, well, you can just click and your done:blob_salute:. Imagine picking from the sides stuff like 'double post', 'inappropriate post', and 'horrible person,pls delete this' instead of wasting your time typing like a grandma/grandpa...

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
It takes time to type right? I mean I don't know the job of the mods or if they even bother to look at our reports
The mods absolutely do look through the reports. I use the report button a lot, and the stuff I report gets solved pretty quickly usually.

They are volunteers, but they do take their jobs seriously.
Ever had the time where you accidentally post something and you want to delete it? Then when you have to delete it you have to type words for report?

Just me?

Alright feel free to move along, nothing to see here in this thread...

Wait you agree with me?

Nice, now WaNnA bE fRiEndS? No just kidding, now back on topic...
View attachment 6199

It takes time to type right? I mean I don't know the job of the mods or if they even bother to look at our reports 🤔
But you get what i'm getting at right? Accidentally double posting something and... I don't know about you guys do but I type 'double post' here and taking my
time to type (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.

So my solution is... to have categorized report on the sides so you can just pick it if your report is trivial. Want an example?

View attachment 6200

Something like this... So if your report is useless, well, you can just click and your done:blob_salute:. Imagine picking from the sides stuff like 'double post', 'inappropriate post', and 'horrible person,pls delete this' instead of wasting your time typing like a grandma/grandpa...
As for the thread as a whole... This seems unnecessary. It doesn't take long to type out whatever the issue that needs solving, so just type it out, really.

You could definitely make 10 different reports in the time it took you to make this thread for one.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
The mods absolutely do look through the reports. I use the report button a lot, and the stuff I report gets solved pretty quickly usually.

They are volunteers, but they do take their jobs seriously.

As for the thread as a whole... This seems unnecessary. It doesn't take long to type out whatever the issue that needs solving, so just type it out, really.

You could definitely make 10 different reports in the time it took you to make this thread for one.
Sorry if I might be nitpicking(well I definitely do) and this thread seems trivial but I just thought of something that everyone would not disagree with.

Also i'm typing at a small gadget so I just thought that someone can support and relate at my suffering and pain little complaint

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Sorry if I might be nitpicking(well I definitely do) and this thread seems trivial but I just thought of something that everyone would not disagree with.

Also i'm typing at a small gadget so I just thought that someone can support and relate at my suffering and pain little complaint
Ah, I sort of get what you mean, but it's unlikely to happen.

Xenforo (this forum's software) was something Tony bought, he doesn't really know how to code for it very well, and basically any updates for the forum are like... Super-duper-low-priority.

So... A revamp on the report system is extremely unlikely by default just for being a forum feature. So you shouldn't really get your hopes up on it happening.