What do you think will make a good Yu-Gi-Oh! card game story?

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I used to love that show when I was little. I have been playing the game for a while, so I thought to myself: What if I take my comfort characters and put them in a similar setting? Nothing to do with the show, but with a card came with monsters for summoning, spell and trap cards. I will probably use an AI to generate the cards. So, what do you think should be in one such story?

DemonOppai

Yandere’s Lover Corpse Collector
The mc has the power to go into the cards. He especially targets the cards with females in it. He goes in and well.. smut ensues. This continues until he bangs every female cards spanning across the different yugioh anime’s.

Underload

Write about freeing the various monsters from the cards. Since Pegasus company distributes the cards, the story would be about infiltrating the company and finding out the truth. I don't know the lore so you will have to figure that out on your own. I did google it and found out that the duels are as ancient as civilization. At least the Egyptians did them too, calling them shadow duels. Well, that's it from me.

melchi

What is a custom title?
How well read are you on ancient Egyptian theology?
It could work though. I am not sure if it is a popular fandom anymore. But card game based stories are still a thing so who knows.

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
How well read are you on ancient Egyptian theology?
It could work though. I am not sure if it is a popular fandom anymore. But card game based stories are still a thing so who knows.
I dropped it. It will take planning, which will take the fun out of the writing process.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
You need to know well the rules on the generation of cards you will use for your story, since there a lot of rules who change each year with the adding cards. You can also just take the cards and isekai it to another story/system and use it however you want, maybe as a magic system or a summon system. Or like another said, you can have your mc see the soul of the cards like Yugi and Jaden and have him/her release each soul sealed in the cards, maybe by defeating them in a card duel.

BlackKnightX

Sounds very interesting. I'm not big on Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I love card games. If there's a novel about it, I'd want it to focus on strategy and battle of wits with lots of twists and turns more than anything else. Maybe lots of humor as well, kind of like No Game No Life.