Which was the character you were most excited to write about?

Shulox

Hi there! Shulox again with some quest for you, valiant pathwriters. Do you remember having THAT specific character you wanted to write so bad, you wished it appeared sooner? It happened to me, with this cute but omnipotent fox deity named Inari. What about you? I want not only to meet you, but start establishing relations here as I just arrived. I shall wait
Inari 3.jpg
:blob_cookie:

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Mostly the MC of my story, the first kitsune on that world. I also really liked the new head of the Church of Conflict because she is so different than the old one, and actually a nice person, leading to all kinds of changes. For my other story I want to get more written so I can share, Meldrid the mandatory foxgirl.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Mei Magmal from my most known story, honestly mostly about their arcs and fights, not their personalities because I loved every personalities equally (They all suck)

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
Qaeidat Dhahabia the Golden Order, Eldritch God of Capitalism. She is such a fun character to write, being a scheming businessman on the cosmic level, and the terminologies... I love writing business terminology.

Her true form is a biomechanical bat, it was a batman joke.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Elseria Sylnorin, she is an important character of my story and the current volume I write. I wanted to write a strong female character and here she is.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I guess it's a tie between Oriana and Lin Xuelan. Oriana is very fun to write because of her slightly over the top personality, so she makes the scenes nice and light. Xuelan, on the other hand, has the powerful CEO business lady energy (she is a descendant of dragons, so no surprise there).

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
The main character's brother. I like him alot because he's just classic noble character. A very old and used character type but damn I love it

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
The main character for SFaL, Ara, was always a character I was excited to write. There are a lot of Dragon Age / Skyrim crossovers but not too many of them had non-elf or non-human main characters. So getting to write out a ginormous Orc woman was lots of fun. Especially when I got to add in the difficulties of being in a completely unfamiliar world (for her anyway). It was also an interesting experience to write several chapters with pointing at things as the main form of communication.

The other from my original story is Astarte who kind of undergoes the same process as Ara. She has the memories of a human so that helps her cope with being in the human world even if everything else is confusing. I haven't finished the main story but I keep writing tidbits of her reacting to things when I can't think of anything else to write.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Wrote a chapter introducing my Pixie Necromancer… Haven't published the story yet, though.

Glitched

Moth Mommy
My Mc when she hits puberty and goes through metamorphosis. The perspective, appearance, and so much else changes so I can't wait to get there. A close second would be her noble and excited child that saves her down the line.

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
:blob_hide: The character I want to write has yet to appear in my story and won't be for a long time. I've name dropped him a few times and very breifly showed him in a character's flashback. He is a cosmic dragon with an entire galaxy in his stomache. He is a being of made of the fabric of space and given sentience so all the planets and stars you see in him is just decoration like how one would wear jewelry. He typically appears the size of a large cat but that's only because of spatial manipulation so he is much larger on the inside.

Shulox

Mostly the MC of my story, the first kitsune on that world. I also really liked the new head of the Church of Conflict because she is so different than the old one, and actually a nice person, leading to all kinds of changes. For my other story I want to get more written so I can share, Meldrid the mandatory foxgirl.
Opaaaaa I shall read soon :blob_salute:
Mei Magmal from my most known story, honestly mostly about their arcs and fights, not their personalities because I loved every personalities equally (They all suck)
That description on the signature lmao
Qaeidat Dhahabia the Golden Order, Eldritch God of Capitalism. She is such a fun character to write, being a scheming businessman on the cosmic level, and the terminologies... I love writing business terminology.

Her true form is a biomechanical bat, it was a batman joke.
She looks beautiful, and what about god of capitalism :ROFLMAO: insta follow
Elseria Sylnorin, she is an important character of my story and the current volume I write. I wanted to write a strong female character and here she is.
Wow looks really nice as well, I'm interested now
There is actually one in a story of mine I am really looking forward to write about. It's a black dragon named Kalameet. Totally stole borrowed that name from DS.
Niceeeee, I will look forward to it hopefully soon!

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
A demon draconic super soldier that can both utilize the power of magic and guns. Still thinking of a story on where to put her.
linai_vorkaal__1_by_artcave19_dg4x2rb-375w-2x.jpg

J_Chemist

I have a whole cast of characters still not introduced that I'm frothing at the mouth to write in.

And I'm an entire book away from any of them.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hi there! Shulox again with some quest for you, valiant pathwriters. Do you remember having THAT specific character you wanted to write so bad, you wished it appeared sooner? It happened to me, with this cute but omnipotent fox deity named Inari. What about you? I want not only to meet you, but start establishing relations here as I just arrived. I shall wait View attachment 24746:blob_cookie:
A tower administrator who is the most powerful of the administrators unofficially according to their ranking. Officially, he is the second strongest - where the strongest knows the truth of the matter but doesn't hold any hard feelings over it since he's fine bearing the role of strongest.

Anyway, this tower administrator is a dragon who usually takes on the form of a well-toned gentleman with dark red slicked-back hair, black horns on either side of his head.
He has milk-chocolate brown skin, gold slit pupil eyes, neutral expression, deep and smooth voice, retractable fangs and claws, and retractable red dragon wings.
Usually wears a red 1920's business suit with black waistcoat, red shirt, gold tie, gold shoes, black trilby hat, and a black walking cane that can transform into a whip.
He can transform into a red dragon with black horns (his true form), but he prefers to be in a human form because he likes being low-key.
He acts with decorum and respect, while maintaining a patient attitude towards people.
He prefers to observe without intervening as much as possible, unless something piques his interest.

Nowhere near getting to any point where he will make an appearance since my MC hasn't even entered the tower yet, and the story is currently on pause while I work on several other stories; all of which are unpublished so far.
:sweat_smile:

I probably gave TMI. Sorry.
>w<

Anyway, I am really looking forward to when my MC finally meets him and vice versa.

X