Who is ready for Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth?

Tsuru

In fact, i am not kidding
Mostly because i had ton of cognitive dreams (cringest one that i was 100% sure wouldn't happen is seeing a girl with coconut tree on her head but still happened => "WORKING!" anime)
and later on, strangely became, a cognitive dream about me realizing a cognitive dream into another cognitive dream
(ex : Dreamed of myself that realized a cognitive dream became true, of myself realizing cogni-dream came true about reading a certain moment of a book)
Screenshot_11.jpg

Am i in the 4th loop ? Or is it that this life remembered among millions is the 4th successful most perfect one ?

I never counted but probably had hundred of cogni dreams.
With my worse period, one every week. Also am someone that never dream (unless rare cases).

When something untangible and unproofable, have more and more cases, is it still possible to deny its existance ? To that i will say.
Just like the fact i confirmed my weird luck that ALWAYS balance itself, with bad or good luck event counter balancing a corresponding opposite.
---------------------------------------
I sound chuuni, but in fact i am very serious.

But i guess no one will ever believe me. Just like someone telling he was kidnapped by aliens, but in my case seems more probable.

Anyway, maybe the scientists that once said that the universe after growing too big, will .........forgot the words............. self fall in itself, and finally big bang, is maybe or not true.
Or the hypothesis that cognitive dreams are simply a glimpse to other universes is possibly true.

But the fact, that since young, i had always tastes always being "ahead of its time", is probably my second best clue to prove (sadly only to myself) that i am looping.

ps : i swear on anything dear that this post is not a troll post

https://www.reddit.com/r/me_irl/comments/pkvjtq

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Final fantasy 7? No don't care. But if it's Final Fantasy 9/10 remake or that the extention of Final Fantasy 14 is advanced to release in 2023, then YES, I'm ready.

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
In fact, i am not kidding
Mostly because i had ton of cognitive dreams (cringest one that i was 100% sure wouldn't happen is seeing a girl with coconut tree on her head but still happened => "WORKING!" anime)
and later on, strangely became, a cognitive dream about me realizing a cognitive dream into another cognitive dream
View attachment 21740
Am i in the 4th loop ? Or is it just the 4th remembered one among millions ?
I never counted but probably had hundred of cogni dreams.
With my worse period, one every week. Also am someone that never dream (unless rare cases).

When something untangible and unproofable, have more and more cases, is it still possible to deny its existance ? To that i will say.
Just like the fact i confirmed my weird luck that ALWAYS balance itself, with bad or good luck event counter balancing a corresponding opposite.
---------------------------------------
I sound chuuni, but in fact i am very serious.

But i guess no one will ever believe me. Just like someone telling he was kidnapped by aliens, but in my case seems more probable.

Anyway, maybe the scientists that once said that the universe after growing too big, will .........forgot the words............. self fall in itself, and finally big bang, is maybe or not true.
Or the hypothesis that cognitive dreams are simply a glimpse to other universes is possibly true.

But the fact, that since young, i had always tastes always being "ahead of its time", is probably my second best clue to prove (sadly only to myself) that i am looping.

ps : i swear on anything dear that this post is not a troll post
That's alot. Sometimes I just think about if there is a multiverse and what the other versions of me are like.

But if is a loop then... it may happened many times.

Tsuru

That's alot. Sometimes I just think about if there is a multiverse and what the other versions of me are like.

But if is a loop then... it may happened many times.
Déja vu

probably near all humans experienced that once

But often people say "nah, its simply because you saw something similar but forgot"

Well. For me its more of a 3rd proof.
Because beside a few "songs" clips that i clearly 10000% mega sure never heard but feel familiar
there was once a baffling moment where like usual i realized the current moment was in cognitive dream, (numb about that so not surprised anymore), but for this certain song, what was surprising is that i was sure that i heard this part IN THE (cognitive) DREAM

ps : i give a mid finger to anyone on earth that support the theory that "déja vu" are simply because people saw something similar before but forgot
ps ps : Having lot of cognitive dreams isn't a fun experience and truly don't recommend people to experience it (not like you can try anyway hehe).... Because just like any event, there are the steps of : "fun at first", "weirded after a few", "annoyed after a bunch", "angry after a lot", "mad after so many times" to finally "numb and tired". Mostly because of the "déja vu" feeling appearing with them when they "self realize" and brain pulling out the "sealed" memory of the cog-dream, a few seconds or minutes later.

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
I am. There's few things I like more in gaming than cheesy JRPGs from good to bad. I love 'em all (mostly).