Resolved Wrong views???

Aniket-111

So, in my stats it shows that I have 63 views today, and that would mean that I should have around 360 views. But I have 337. Can you please fix that. Thanks.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
So, in my stats it shows that I have 63 views today, and that would mean that I should have around 360 views. But I have 337. Can you please fix that. Thanks.
Views don't update in real time so as to not strain the servers or something. They're still calculated properly though.

Aniket-111

Ok fine. Currently it should almost 400 or so. I will wait patiently. Thanks.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Are views that much important to you? Does your story bring justice to why you're complaining about the view count? Oh well, I'll say this with the others, patience is the key - not the other way around.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I thought it was just a bug. That is why posted this.
Then you simply thought wrong. Now that this has been solved, it is best we leave this thread closed now.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Do I need to close it. If yes, then how?
Ah, you really can't. But you can mark it 'resolved". Do it by pressing 'edit' on your first post (the start of the thread) and click on 'prefix'. Then, click resolved.

To get to the edit option, click on the three dots near the left side of your first thread. It'll give you 'More options'. Click edit from that.

The prefix is at the very left of the thread. It may have 'no prefix' right now. Click on that and select 'Resolved' from the selections.

Aniket-111

Ah, you really can't. But you can mark it 'resolved". Do it by pressing 'edit' on your first post (the start of the thread) and click on 'prefix'. Then, click resolved.

To get to the edit option, click on the three dots near the left side of your first thread. It'll give you 'More options'. Click edit from that.

The prefix is at the very left of the thread. It may have 'no prefix' right now. Click on that and select 'Resolved' from the selections.
Thanks.

CookieCrumble

Yes this happens because the new views only updated every few hours or so

BUT...

You can bypass this by re-rating your story with the same amount of star and immediately refresh the page.

Don't know if it's bug or feature.

Hope it helps