Your Ideal Love Interest

MC Preference?

• Female MC

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Male MC

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

ForestDweller

-Extremely prideful girls who gets super embarrassed from improprieties and awkward situations. They become incoherent, yell loudly or have trouble speaking entirely, and storm off while blushing furiously. :blob_uwu: :blob_blank: :blob_hmph: :blob_pout: pout pout pout
-Stupidly cute girls who are actually really kind even when they are trying to be mean. :blob_evil_two: :blob_cookie:
-Cowardly, easily embarrassed, fumbling and clumsy girls who are very nice. You wish you could help them when they mess up, BUT YOU CAN'T.

Ooh, I certainly am fond of these.

But I'm also currently in the mood of intelligent girls. Not the stereotypical "I wear glasses and I'm serious and uptight all the time" kind of girls, but more of a wise big sister type that is always there to give the MC advice.

ludagad

I prefer female MC's (but won't discriminate against male MC's if the premise is my type and it's not just harem management).

Ideal love interest: not abusive, not a rapist, not a tsundere, has an intriguing character, respects MC.

I don't have a set preference. Sometimes I like the yandere types, and sometimes I like the gentle types who take forever to develop a relationship. Ideally - a character that's exciting, maybe some sort of duality about him, priorities a bit skewed, slightly morally ambiguous. But that's asking too much, lol.