Yuri arranged marriage

Garon

I'm looking for a novel that focuses on an arranged marriage, and it has to be Yuri. And if it possible, I also don’t want there to be tragedy in it.

Lomyril

I'm looking for a novel that focuses on an arranged marriage, and it has to be Yuri. And if it possible, I also don’t want there to be tragedy in it.
That sounds like a really high bar to set. I have been reading stories online for quite a while and I can't recall anything quite like that. I do remember there was a novel about a woman put into an arraigned marriage in an eastern culture, and she did not know the "groom" was female. It may have been on webnovel, but after reading the story for a bit I dropped it. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it.

The better stories I have read do have some tragedy or difficulty for the protagonists to overcome. One that I have enjoyed a lot would be "Binary Soul" on Royal Road. It is not about an arraigned marriage per se, but they are drawn together by fate for reasons that are later revealed in the story.

I highly recommend it as it gave me a lot of laughs, and their difficulties and trials and misunderstandings of each other just add flavor to the story.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/8100/binary-soul

Garon

That sounds like a really high bar to set. I have been reading stories online for quite a while and I can't recall anything quite like that. I do remember there was a novel about a woman put into an arraigned marriage in an eastern culture, and she did not know the "groom" was female. It may have been on webnovel, but after reading the story for a bit I dropped it. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it.

The better stories I have read do have some tragedy or difficulty for the protagonists to overcome. One that I have enjoyed a lot would be "Binary Soul" on Royal Road. It is not about an arraigned marriage per se, but they are drawn together by fate for reasons that are later revealed in the story.

I highly recommend it as it gave me a lot of laughs, and their difficulties and trials and misunderstandings of each other just add flavor to the story.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/8100/binary-soul
Sounds and look interesting