New profile posts

Happy Birthday!!! 🎂🎂🎂
For the longest time in my writing career, I've been wondering, how do I answer it if somebody were to ask what is the message of my story, like, what is the point, the meaning.

You see, I write a tragic isekai about stupid people being stupid and getting punish, I write a sci-fi about a teacher being stuck in a video game death loop, being played by 11 other players, and I write a story about a prostitute being sub
@WelcomeToSH🦇

Your name leads me to believe you are cultured. Do you happen to also believe in vampy supremacy?
Surprised Epic's making a game as big as Chivalry II free. Would've thought it would've taken a few more years.
I oughta start waking up earlier, the sun keeps heating up most of my waking hours and I call foul
Just had a BigMac for the first time, at least the first that I can remember. Way too messy and tasted meh, especially with the sourness of the sauce. 4.7/10 or slightly below average.
You ok?
Reactions: Iamnotabot
Tsuru
Tsuru
Special secret tip:

Put on side-temples AND behind neck.
Bonus +1 if massage by someone else.

For real. Not kidding.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Now question is:
is your balm a good one or a counterfeit one that is crap that is barely felt >3>
(the perfect thing would be a acquaintance coming back from china/asian country)

and the dose applied
(just take a small-medium part with the nail, like ...... well...jam...)
(be sure to immediately hurry remove some with water if burn too much)

God speed Botty o_o7
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Can't tell. It's in chinese, but everyone and their grandma use it in my neighborhood so im guessing it works
Reactions: Tsuru