(๐‘๐๐†) I&A 1 (Multiplayer)

LifeContinuesOn

What the heck just happened?? It's just my luck to be caught on a cliff side... with nothing but the feather in my hand.

She looks around to see if she could grab onto anything to pull herself up onto the edge of the cliff or if there is a ledge down below where she can safely drop onto.
Chresa could in fact go both up or down, as there were vines coming from somewhere at the top of the cliff, and they kept going down until the view was shrouded by trees. Up seemed to be a safer bet as the vines had a seemingly ladder-like gaps in between the curves of the vines. It would be best to grab the vines soon though, the net that caught her was a little fragile.

Michuyu

Chresa could in fact go both up or down, as there were vines coming from somewhere at the top of the cliff, and they kept going down until the view was shrouded by trees. Up seemed to be a safer bet as the vines had a seemingly ladder-like gaps in between the curves of the vines. It would be best to grab the vines soon though, the net that caught her was a little fragile.
Putting the feather between her teeth, she decides to climb the vines upwards.

LifeContinuesOn

after seen the water he felt relieved
at least there is a source of water.
and then after seen the purple apple he choose to take one with him and later see if it was save to eat it.
he fealt that exploring all the cave was important to use it as a base to survive in the forest and plan for the future so he went to the lit tunnel to see if there was something else in the cave he could use
(
have to go to sleep continue later good nightto all).
As Alfred was getting tired he found a spot behind the tree, against the wall that was a suitable place to take up shelter, and took a rest against the tree.

LifeContinuesOn

Putting the feather between her teeth, she decides to climb the vines upwards.
As soon as she stepped out of the net she was in the branch supporting her fell and ripped the vine like net along with it, but Chresa hardly took the scene to heart, with the feather slightly tickling her tongue, she began to climb up the ladder of vines. Reaching the top she hauled herself over, Taking in the vast view of the horizon. The tall trees still slightly obscuring the view of the sunset, but they were quite big to look at. Turning around she looked away from the edge and more at the mountain she was on. The cliffside was flat like a plain with thick grass and further away a lake. There were no animals up here which was a bit odd, but some weird color changing birds would stop to drink the lake water before flying off again. At least that proves the lake is drinkable.

LifeContinuesOn

(you can put descriptions for yourself if you want, mostly you can use your own descriptions unbolded for when you want to build something,
example: She decided to weave a basket to hold the berries; He drank the water from the bottle. Players are wearing clothes but it's just a t-shirt, hoodie, pants, socks and sneakers at most, if you choose to wear the hoodie you have an extra pocket for things, for specification if you want. example: He placed the rock in his hoodie pocket before he continued on his way. )

Michuyu

As soon as she stepped out of the net she was in the branch supporting her fell and ripped the vine like net along with it, but Chresa hardly took the scene to heart, with the feather slightly tickling her tongue, she began to climb up the ladder of vines. Reaching the top she hauled herself over, Taking in the vast view of the horizon. The tall trees still slightly obscuring the view of the sunset, but they were quite big to look at. Turning around she looked away from the edge and more at the mountain she was on. The cliffside was flat like a plain with thick grass and further away a lake. There were no animals up here which was a bit odd, but some weird color changing birds would stop to drink the lake water before flying off again. At least that proves the lake is drinkable.
(Thanks for the clarification xD Can we also add abilities to our object? or is it just an ordinary item?)
I need a drink after that climb. I hope those birds aren't dangerous.
Chresa walks cautiously over to get a drink of water.

LifeContinuesOn

(Thanks for the clarification xD Can we also add abilities to our object? or is it just an ordinary item?)
I need a drink after that climb. I hope those birds aren't dangerous.
Chresa walks cautiously over to get a drink of water.
(You can choose one ability for your object, but only one and it has to not be super powerful, the ability has to relate to the item though, or something that has been seen in other medias. Like what is a feather commonly used for? You can think outside the box too, or ask for me to come up with the skill. As no one has described it yet you can also change the color of the feather, if you happen to change the item later it can keep the ability, for example: a feather pen)

Chresa walked over to the lake and leaned down, she had nothing that could be used to hold the water so she just cupped her hands and scooped up the water to drink. It was not poisonous, and the birds did not seem to be a threat, they seemed to be frightened of you in fact changing color to match the lake hoping to be unseen. They were quite good at it if it weren't for the fact the water had rippled once you scooped up some water, but the birds were the exact same color of the sunset reflected on the water. The lake wasn't too deep and it was pretty clear too. Chresa could see some fish swimming in the lake.

Last edited:

Michuyu

Chresa walked over to the lake and leaned down, she had nothing that could be used to hold the water so she just cupped her hands and scooped up the water to drink. It was not poisonous, and the birds did not seem to be a threat, they seemed to be frightened of you in fact changing color to match the lake hoping to be unseen. They were quite good at it if it weren't for the fact the water had rippled once you scooped up some water, but the birds were the exact same color of the sunset reflected on the water. The lake wasn't too deep and it was pretty clear too. Chresa could see some fish swimming in the lake.
(Oh! I'll have the feather allow me to fly ^^)

These birds are so beautiful. It also doesn't seem like they are aggressive. I should still keep my distance though so that the birds won't be too scared. It is unusual that there doesn't seem to be any other signs of animal life other than these birds and fish.

Chresa tries to use her branch to catch some fish to eat.

LifeContinuesOn

(Oh! I'll have the feather allow me to fly ^^)

These birds are so beautiful. It also doesn't seem like they are aggressive. I should still keep my distance though so that the birds won't be too scared. It is unusual that there doesn't seem to be any other signs of animal life other than these birds and fish.

Chresa tries to use her branch to catch some fish to eat.
(Sure, just try to fly in moderation though)

Chresa tried to use her branch like a spear but it just wasn't long enough to reach the fish as they swiftly swam out of the way, so she decided to wait until the fish swam closer, enough to at least spear a fish. It might take awhile, but what else could she do?

vic20

As Alfred was getting tired he found a spot behind the tree, against the wall that was a suitable place to take up shelter, and took a rest against the tree.
after a light rest he decided to check his imitation sword, and soon he realized that it was different from the one he had remembered, it was sharp and very sturdy with a small shine in the blade.
this is better than anything i could hope to make by myself with my current skills
the sword was truly great, like made by a true master.
i should check all the sword to see if there is anything else diferent.

then he inspected the hilt of the sword, there he saw some diference in the pomel.
what a big gem.
there was a red gem in the center of the pomel.

LifeContinuesOn

(Sorry for not saying so, but I feel asleep, but I'm awake now!)
after a light rest he decided to check his imitation sword, and soon he realized that it was different from the one he had remembered, it was sharp and very sturdy with a small shine in the blade.
this is better than anything i could hope to make by myself with my current skills
the sword was truly great, like made by a true master.
i should check all the sword to see if there is anything else different.

then he inspected the hilt of the sword, there he saw some difference in the pommel.
what a big gem.
there was a red gem in the center of the pommel.
(Given that the sword has now been made into a real sword, that's the ability you gave it, mainly increased sharpness, durability, and balance. If it had remained a imitation you could have added different powers that might have activated by swinging it or other actions. Looking at it changed the power, mainly because I don't want the legendary sword to be to OP, but because it is legendary there is one ability related to leadership that won't be usable for the time being.) (And I find through research that putting a gem as the pommel is difficult and makes the sword unbalanced, so keeping it balanced despite being physically impossible is another thing, but it's a story so whatever is fine)

Alfred continued to admire the new blade, but unknowing to him it was the same sword he created it had just been advanced to be a usable weapon. However without swordsmanship skills, it can only be used in a few ways.
The gem in the pommel was very secure with no chance to remove it, and it only served as decorative use, but it is very good at it's job for that matter. Getting up from the ground he began to inspect the area again.
With the dim lit room it would be unknown what time it was, and the cavern for the most part remained undisturbed. The only difference was there was a faint breeze blowing through the tunnel.

Last edited:

LifeContinuesOn

(I assume both of you are busy, this comment will be deleted once you guys are back, or when another player wants to join)

Last edited:

vic20

(Given that the sword has now been made into a real sword, that's the ability you gave it, mainly increased sharpness, durability, and balance. If it had remained a imitation you could have added different powers that might have activated by swinging it or other actions. Looking at it changed the power, mainly because I don't want the legendary sword to be to OP, but because it is legendary there is one ability related to leadership that won't be usable for the time being.) (And I find through research that putting a gem as the pommel is difficult and makes the sword unbalanced, so keeping it balanced despite being physically impossible is another thing, but it's a story so whatever is fine)

Alfred continued to admire the new blade, but unknowing to him it was the same sword he created it had just been advanced to be a usable weapon. However without swordsmanship skills, it can only be used in a few ways.
The gem in the pommel was very secure with no chance to remove it, and it only served as decorative use, but it is very good at it's job for that matter. Getting up from the ground he began to inspect the area again.
With the dim lit room it would be unknown what time it was, and the cavern for the most part remained undisturbed. The only difference was there was a faint breeze blowing through the tunnel.
( sorry i have been busy IRL so kind have to wait till have more time, i will continue in the night)

Michuyu

(Sure, just try to fly in moderation though)

Chresa tried to use her branch like a spear but it just wasn't long enough to reach the fish as they swiftly swam out of the way, so she decided to wait until the fish swam closer, enough to at least spear a fish. It might take awhile, but what else could she do?
(Sorry >.< I totally forgot to come back after getting some things done.)

This isn't working out, maybe I should just look in the forest to see if there's any fruits or something.

Chresa drank some more water before entering the woods, still with her stick in hand as a precaution.

LifeContinuesOn

(Putting two of my favorite fantasy trees in this response, though one is my idea taken inspiration from the other one)
This isn't working out, maybe I should just look in the forest to see if there's any fruits or something.

Chresa drank some more water before entering the woods, still with her stick in hand as a precaution.
With her thirst quenched, Chresa advanced to the forest next to the lake. Unlike the forest below the cliff which were mainly tall fir trees, these trees appeared to be more like fruit trees, but hanging from the branches weren't common fruits.
Many of the trees had a few odd looking fruits, but at the very back there were trees containing buckets, one red bag holding tree and one silver bucket tree. While the fruits were probably delicious, but the pail bearing tree was quite interesting.

Last edited:

vic20

after some time Alfred start to walk to where he felt the breeze coming from

LifeContinuesOn

after some time Alfred start to walk to where he felt the breeze coming from
The breeze was coming from the tunnel and per the saying there was light drifting from the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was less of a tunnel more of a long stairway, with leaves slowly falling down the stairs. The stairs were quite steep as you almost couldn't see the end. Surprisingly there was a small slope coming from one of the sides as if it was a slide. Weird.

Michuyu

(Putting two of my favorite fantasy trees in this response)

With her thirst quenched, Chresa advanced to the forest next to the lake. Unlike the forest below the cliff which were mainly tall fir trees, these trees appeared to be more like fruit trees, but hanging from the branches weren't common fruits.
Many of the trees had a few odd looking fruits, but at the very back there were trees containing buckets, one red bucket tree and one silver bucket tree. While the fruits were probably delicious, but the pail bearing tree was quite interesting.
(Why do I feel like Imma make very bad decisions and die xD)

Unable to contain her curiosity, Chresa walks over to the silver bucket and picks out a fruit to try.

vic20

The breeze was coming from the tunnel and per the saying there was light drifting from the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was less of a tunnel more of a long stairway, with leaves slowly falling down the stairs. The stairs were quite steep as you almost couldn't see the end. Surprisingly there was a small slope coming from one of the sides as if it was a slide. Weird.
( kind of want Alfred to do something stupid but i will control my inner devil)
he became suspicious of the slide and decided to use the stairs and control his inner child that was telling him to use the slide because it seemed fun