Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
This idea feels weird IMO. Putting the creation myth of the sky archipelago solely on the backstory of a ducal house that is.

Because like, that would usually be the kind of thing reserved for the royal family's backstory and whatnot "We have the right to rule you as this archipelago only exists because of us", this kind of thing.

So... Cool idea, but IMO it doesn't fit the duke's status, I don't think anyone below royalty should have a house creation myth that is directly involved with the creation of the archipelago. Seems like it would be a bit too much of a good excuse for a coup, so royalty would have to do something about it.

*pat pat pat* You worked hard~
Well, maybe they WERE royalty, like one of their ancestors was a second and third prince, and you know that royalty usually either marries their spare children or they give them a territory to keep them happy and quiet. But yeah, that route usually causes coups. :blob_hmm_two:

Way

This idea feels weird IMO. Putting the creation myth of the sky archipelago solely on the backstory of a ducal house that is.

Because like, that would usually be the kind of thing reserved for the royal family's backstory and whatnot "We have the right to rule you as this archipelago only exists because of us", this kind of thing.

So... Cool idea, but IMO it doesn't fit the duke's status, I don't think anyone below royalty should have a house creation myth that is directly involved with the creation of the archipelago. Seems like it would be a bit too much of a good excuse for a coup, so royalty would have to do something about it.
I think you mistook the creation myth of a single island to that of the archipelago xD
The whole archipelago creation myth is a separate thing

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I think you mistook the creation myth of a single island to that of the archipelago xD
So basically, The archipelago is related to another myth, but Senzwar took refuge for her people in the islands. And something prevented her enemies from attacking the island

Reactions: Way

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*rereads* Tbf, you only used the word "island" once in the story, and it could very easily be taken as if the archipelago was originally one big island that later on was split into multiples... >.>

I'd say that the story is fine then? Just try editing it to make it a bit more clearer that this myth is related just to their island... Naming the island and putting "the island of Ame Lovers" or something in the story would do wonders for it IMO~
Did you guys go to sleep? Because why are is there hundred and one pages now. :sweat_smile:
I slept about 5h~

Didn't want to wake up too late since I have to work tomorrow and that would totally ruin my schedule~

Reactions: Way

Way

Been reading up on this for a good while now, even before the RP was made. I think I will try and base Eochaidh's Greatsword choreography on Godinho's Montante, including the terminology (which I will translate and will be mostly used for flavour to make sure it's still readable by a layperson) from now on, though I'll probably continue to use Fiore's Italian Longsword for guards and the like xD
3a7a1f3bbe43d58cf5f5d2adb19418e2.png

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I thought we agreed that the family was controversial, not evil
I meant the villainess look, she is not the big bad, just that she has the looks that will make you think, yeah she is the baddy.

fyrre

On an entirely unrelated note to the topic of this thread, one of the few things I can objectively say that New York does right, is our deli breakfast sandwiches. They are simply on another league.
You live in New York too?!!

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I just created my account for the library and all the tags disappeared... Is my browser bugged?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
@Reborn_Cat For example I was thinking on something along the lines of combination of <Priscilla from Re:zero and Bakarina with brains from Bakarina> but sexier and older looking.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Literally added Nueva Cádiz entry and all tags disappeared as soon as the page was updated

fyrre

@ohko Uh, we have a problem. The tags in the library have entirely disappeared and we have to add them again.