random stuff

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
The people of the Middle Ages had some strange Kinks. Maybe we haven't changed that much.
I personally think we have devolved and slid even further into that dark, dark rabbit hole. The Middle Ages was the peak, and we are now so far in the cave that no spelunking gear can save us now.

The people of the Middle Ages had some strange Kinks. Maybe we haven't changed that much.
being completely honest here, I'd do it.

I personally think we have devolved and slid even further into that dark, dark rabbit hole. The Middle Ages was the peak, and we are now so far in the cave that no spelunking gear can save us now.
nah now it's just easier for information to travel. you get to see the worst of everyone around the globe

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I would agree. Though I also think that it's sort of like a loop where the middle ages were a peak point but after that, it was more and more disliked and conservative views took over until we got to today where we are nearing the peak once again.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
I would agree. Though I also think that it's sort of like a loop where the middle ages were a peak point but after that, it was more and more disliked and conservative views took over until we got to today where we are nearing the peak once again.
Nearing it? I think we've already bunny-hopped over the cliff, we just haven't hit the ground and splattered yet. Almost there though.

I... Alright. You do you, man. Though keep being horny on main and I'll start referring to you as your American twin Grayblob.
I haven't sent a single horny pic though. I keep it all bottled up.
IMG_20191108_182236.jpg

and don't call me gray please. that's racially insensitive