Just a pot

Agentt

Thighs

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
looks fun. it's been way too long since i last worked with clay or clay adjacent substance

Agentt

Thighs
looks fun. it's been way too long since i last worked with clay or clay adjacent substance
Orz, try it, I just bought some from stationary shop and it has been entertaining me for days, though it might be expensive if you don't have any non famous brand around you. Mine is from an unnamed brand and costed 10g per cent, while a famous brand was selling it for 10g per dollar

Agentt

Thighs
Not exactly a pot, but we are branching out

20210914_204805.jpg

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Phew, it's been so long since I picked pottery back.

I have been trying to make a bottle, the one you can buy at a convenience store, but the shape is just too thin for my hands to reach it! I have yet to learn how to make a cylinder.
20220219_101512.jpg

20220219_170603.jpg

Wherever agentt is, there will be at least one gag comment
I'm realizing this was so true

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
Phew, it's been so long since I picked pottery back.

I have been trying to make a bottle, the one you can buy at a convenience store, but the shape is just too thin for my hands to reach it! I have yet to learn how to make a cylinder.
View attachment 12394

View attachment 12395

I'm realizing this was so true
What a cute urn. Its perfect to put my ash in with yours.

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
And urns are needed in case we die of covid. I do hope I can rest in a normal coffin If I do. —Now that I thought about it, maybe we are burned in fear of becoming a zombie and terrorizing the land.
I love the motherly yanderes, like imagine forgetting your lunch back at home, but your yandere stalker brings it for you,

Unfortunately, most portray yanderes as violent
Yanderes are cute despite being violent. I don't know why people hate them,if I happen to be stalked by one, that would be a luxury.

Agentt

Thighs
And urns are needed in case we die of covid. I do hope I can rest in a normal coffin If I do. —Now that I thought about it, maybe we are burned in fear of becoming a zombie and terrorizing the land.

Yanderes are cute despite being violent. I don't know why people hate them,if I happen to be stalked by one, that would be a luxury.
Sounds so romantic, but who will keep our ashes in it?

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Your white!
-
Judging from the hand shape, and no age marks.

14-16

Your have hairy arms that bumps i5 up to 15-17