[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
My emotions towards all of you are quite neutral, as are my intentions, :blob_cookie:
Thank you for your generosity. I'll take that with a grain of salt

Claim to be neutral: Aaqil, Zirrboy
Claim to be good-aligned: Amok

Plus1

I... don't think Aaqil (you must admit it's not an easy name) is claiming a neutral role? Is he? Or just that he doesn't favour anybody personally?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Should we just vote @Zone_Q11 for inactivity? Him being silent since day1 is infuriating.......or perhaps it's a ploy of his to get voted out by inactivity, since there's a possibility of him having a neutral role that will win by certain condition.

@Oreo have you ping him or can we be inactive indefinitely?

Oreo

He will be given a warning if he remains inactive until the day's end. Two warnings result in a modkill.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I... don't think Aaqil (you must admit it's not an easy name) is claiming a neutral role? Is he? Or just that he doesn't favour anybody personally?
Well...he did say it's only his "emotions" that is neutral. Even if there's a hidden meaning behind it, i don't want to think too much for it. Evil and neutral are the same in my mind, both won't let us win the game.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Well...he did say it's only his "emotions" that is neutral. Even if there's a hidden meaning behind it, i don't want to think too much for it. Evil and neutral are the same in my mind, both won't let us win the game.
I'm pretty sure there are some neutral roles that end up with both them and the good side winning, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

Aaqil

Cookies!
.....i don't think it's that difficult of a name.... *pat pat*
I've been told by a Swede that their natural instinct is to spell it as "Aaquil", I have found that sentiment to be shared by several Germans, and a few other Europeans, :( :blob_pat_sad: :blob_cookie:

Oreo

I've been told by a Swede that their natural instinct is to spell it as "Aaquil", I have found that sentiment to be shared by several Germans, and a few other Europeans, :( :blob_pat_sad: :blob_cookie:
So, adding the letter "u" to your name makes it less halal?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Mmm....I spell it as "akil"....what about you?