[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Amok

grblbrbl
Any evidence to back your claim?
it should be pretty obviosus with how they're behaving. zirr, tho claiming neutral, seems unconcerned, while aaqil is blatantly hiding and fakeclaiming after i voted for them.

thus, they are evil, they must die

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
it should be pretty obviosus with how they're behaving. zirr, tho claiming neutral, seems unconcerned, while aaqil is blatantly hiding and fakeclaiming after i voted for them.

thus, they are evil, they must die
How aggressive.

What's your thoughts on this @Aaqil ?

Amok

grblbrbl
u just hang back and act like ur not defending urself while actualy defending urself while, possibly, hoping that my vote an accusations fade away. you havent approached this game directly, and iampsyx is risking the wrath of the gods by being slothful so im pretty sure u killed the adventurer Serah Jahil Brakus

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
u just hang back and act like ur not defending urself while actualy defending urself while, possibly, hoping that my vote an accusations fade away. you havent approached this game directly, and iampsyx is risking the wrath of the gods by being slothful so im pretty sure u killed the adventurer Serah Jahil Brakus
I agree with you but....the adventurer name tho.......:blob_joy::blob_joy:

Aaqil

Cookies!
I see, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

Oreo

Lady Kokkuri Okami is feeling merciful today. Instead of beheading, whoever is a subject of execution shall be subjected to Lingchi.