[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
(Wow. Despite newbie you actually sound very capable.)
- MYLO is "Mislynch AND Lose", meaning that in situations like these (i.e. 4v2), town loses if they mislynches because it becomes 3v2 after a mislynch and 2v2 parity after a night kill.
- NL is "No Lynch".

Seeing as you seem to know more than I do: Can you explain to me what the gamestate looks like from your POV?
I'm flattered. I did burn my brain to think how to win in this blind game....

and thanks for the explanation.

My POV:
I have an advantage of information on D2 because of a Town death on N1. That concluded me on believing that Town had 4 ppl on their side with 3 of them a pr, although I don't know what ability the other have.

And Plus1 got his investigation on Zirr who happens to be a Mafia.

2 people claiming to be neutral: Zirr and Aaqil.

While 1 claim to be Town: Amok.

Zirrboy claim it after he was exposed on being a mafia from plus1's investigation. Which leads me to Aaqil being the more likely Neutral.

While the claim Town, Amok keeps ignoring me what role he has(the name of his role) which makes him not-Town on my list.

Plus1

I agree wholeheartedly with Mellowha

The big breakdown, I mean

Plus1

Though it’s 3:20 am over here and I should really be getting to sleep

Plus1

Oh also, before I forget: I am likely to get shot tonight bc of my role. If there’s a medic or equivalent out there, I would appreciate the save

Amok

grblbrbl
Sooooooooooooo........... u sussin me. u saying that. hmmmm. ok. can you please xplain it?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Sooooooooooooo........... u sussin me. u saying that. hmmmm. ok. can you please xplain it?
Why not. But first of all, how do you know 2 town has no special abilities? And why are keep ignoring me when I ask what town are you?

Amok

grblbrbl
That concluded me on believing that Town had 4 ppl on their side with 3 of them a pr, although I don't know what ability the other have.
:P :P

Im so dumb. i fought this was an invest result or an informed aspect like mine but this was what you came to as a conclusion XD i havent waked and baked enuff yet it seems, and need to cram sum coffe down me gullet. Can you believe I was almost considering voting u for this? cos i was a lazy reader? XD Yeah if uve read waht i've said i think your my best town read.

@Oreo hey hey what's the clock wolf?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
:P :P

Im so dumb. i fought this was an invest result or an informed aspect like mine but this was what you came to as a conclusion XD i havent waked and baked enuff yet it seems, and need to cram sum coffe down me gullet. Can you believe I was almost considering voting u for this? cos i was a lazy reader? XD Yeah if uve read waht i've said i think your my best town read.

@Oreo hey hey what's the clock wolf?
Congratulations.......Amok.....you just solidified your tag as a mafia in my list.

Amok

grblbrbl
Congratulations.......Amok.....you just solidified your tag as a mafia in my list.
ok cool mellohwa : P If I die tonight, make sure to kill Aaqil tommorow once you see my role.

Thx Oreo >.<

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Anyway. I'm going home now and probably won't be online untill D2 end. Depending on the traffic tho.

Zone_Q11

These are his claims. They got here because I’m a sort of investigator and it revealed that his role was evil, but he claimed it was his role that made him appear evil to an investigation
A survivor that shows up as guilty when they need to survive 2 nights... Yeah, no. I don't buy it.

Hypothetically we could opt for NL now that I am here (and not in danger of getting modkilled), but considering he is not denying your cop-claim, then yeah: He's gotta go. If his claim is true, then letting him survive N2 will never benefit town. If he is the survivor that leaves the game upon achieving his wincon, then today is basically LYLO. If he is the survivor that stays in the game after achieving his wincon, then there is no guarantee that he will continue playing for town.
My POV:
I have an advantage of information on D2 because of a Town death on N1. That concluded me on believing that Town had 4 ppl on their side with 3 of them a pr, although I don't know what ability the other have.

And Plus1 got his investigation on Zirr who happens to be a Mafia.

2 people claiming to be neutral: Zirr and Aaqil.

While 1 claim to be Town: Amok.

Zirrboy claim it after he was exposed on being a mafia from plus1's investigation. Which leads me to Aaqil being the more likely Neutral.

While the claim Town, Amok keeps ignoring me what role he has(the name of his role) which makes him not-Town on my list.
I... am slightly confused how you came to the conclusion that this setup is 5v2 because of the N1 kill, but I do agree that it is most likely 5v2 i.e. with no neutral roles.

Speaking of Aaqil, what kind of neutral did he claim to be?
I'll be frank. @Zone_Q11 what's your role name? You don't have to say it's ability.
Oh also, before I forget: I am likely to get shot tonight bc of my role. If there’s a medic or equivalent out there, I would appreciate the save
I'm a Monk. I can heal Plus1, so be at ease.