[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I got bad news for you; I am town. Me getting modkilled would only benefit mafia, and considering we are at MYLO, voting NL would mean that the mafia would win without doing anything. So on that front: Good job on not voting NL.
If you finished reading the thread, I already consider you as a Town.

And I already have a plan for it. I keep replaying all the possible situation just to win. But, silly me. I didn't consider you would popped out in the last minute.

Also,
Please reduce your MLyO or NL something something, I'm a newbie. I don't understand what that is.

Zone_Q11

D1 lu gk kena warning soalnya hammer vote.
Kalo hari ini kelar manual lu gk nongol baru warning.
Sry zone gw kira lu afk bagian dari strategi owkwk
Huh. Fair enough. But no: I dunno what madman's strategy involved slanking through out the entirety of D2, but that's not my strategy.
Yeah, Zone came back in the nick of time to save their skin
Save my skin from what? Modkill?
Plus1, what's your read on me, who has not talked throughout the entirety of the game?
ah ok got ya
Wait, you folks actually thought that slanking until EOD was a legitimate plan?

Plus1

@Mellohwa Me too. I googled it. MYLO: Miscondemn and you Lose. Basically: don’t vote out a townie
No clue abt NL tho

Amok

grblbrbl
i got elimmed out of my other game while i was sleeping so sunday i was like ';yeah fuck this im not up to this let's see who gets killed' but anyway. im not too serious here.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
i'm green. so if ur a neutral, and u don't help green find the killers, i'd rather vote you out because thats safer than hitting a green so for now my vote is aquil, but if you dont help the greens huint im happy to trust plus1 and push to elim u at the end. so help us or die basically. Good luck >.<
So, Zone claiming to be Town. And my initial speculation on Town's number are 4.

Any thoughts on this @Amok?

Plus1

So anyway, we need to decide who to lynch; it is likely that there are currently two Mafia, one Neutral and three Town. Letting the Mafia kill one more Town would be pretty bad. Voting out Zirrboy seems safe enough, since he himself admitted to being a Neutral role, with the other option being an Evil role, so there’s that.

Amok

grblbrbl
and like while i havent pushed hard for info i wouldnt say i slanked D2. d1 yeah defs. but whatever, i still think> zirr/aaqil>zone/plus1>mellohwa>Amok

Zone_Q11

Why join then lol?
Honestly? I kinda forgot I joined until someone pointed it out off-site.
I dunno why you would ask "why join" when people could just forget signing up for a game.
bby im sayin spill it when u do
Ah, okay.
If you finished reading the thread, I already consider you as a Town.

And I already have a plan for it. I keep replaying all the possible situation just to win. But, silly me. I didn't consider you would popped out in the last minute.

Also,
Please reduce your MLyO or NL something something, I'm a newbie. I don't understand what that is.
(Wow. Despite newbie you actually sound very capable.)
- MYLO is "Mislynch AND Lose", meaning that in situations like these (i.e. 4v2), town loses if they mislynches because it becomes 3v2 after a mislynch and 2v2 parity after a night kill.
- NL is "No Lynch".

Seeing as you seem to know more than I do: Can you explain to me what the gamestate looks like from your POV?

Amok

grblbrbl
So, Zone claiming to be Town. And my initial speculation on Town's number are 4.

Any thoughts on this @Amok?
right now, im not feeling good on plus 1, but with 2 neutral claims and zirr being scummy af, while i'd still be happy to kill aaqil, i think we just do Zirr and see where that gets us. Plus1 probs right cos if zirr and aaqil were green they wouldnt claim neutral. neutrals die. but would killer AAQIL CXlaim neutral? maybe not. Killer zirr,backed into corner by uinvesyt, yes. SO KILL ZIRR.

I on;y unvoted cos i want more time for discussion. ill vote Zirr at any point depending on time! left

Zone_Q11

So anyway, we need to decide who to lynch; it is likely that there are currently two Mafia, one Neutral and three Town. Letting the Mafia kill one more Town would be pretty bad. Voting out Zirrboy seems safe enough, since he himself admitted to being a Neutral role, with the other option being an Evil role, so there’s that.
Hold up. WTF? Zirr claims neutral?
We are in a 7P setup; having a neutral in this small of a setup would be--
...then again, I don't know how experienced Oreo is when it comes to hosting games.

Okay. For starters: Did Zirr claim what his win condition is?

Amok

grblbrbl
...then again, I don't know how experienced Oreo is when it comes to hosting games.

survive to D3 XD

Amok

grblbrbl

i shot night-immune, and says something about coming up sus under investigations. aaqil neutral claim i trust more but maybe aaqil/zirr scum buddies. soooooooooo...... yeah XD thats why i been slanking a bit with two neutral xclaims

Zone_Q11

survive to D3 XD
A survivor in a 7'er? Yeah, no. Kill that claim.
There is no way I will ever believe a survivor exists in this game unless this setup only has 1 mafia.

Zone_Q11

i shot night-immune
You shot them, or did you mean 1-Shot?
aaqil neutral claim i trust more but maybe aaqil/zirr scum buddies. soooooooooo...... yeah XD thats why i been slanking a bit with two neutral xclaims
Understandable. I'm up to vote Zirr.
Is there anything else we should discuss?

Plus1

Because I don't have any active abilities.
There is one night kill immunity but I don't see how that'd matter if I'm exceedingly unlikely to survive today.

By "special role" I don't mean a power role, but one with altered win conditions.
I win if I make it to day three, irrespective of what comes after. And I can't exactly appeal to mafia without risking lynch, hence my current strategy.

I'm neutral.
These are his claims. They got here because I’m a sort of investigator and it revealed that his role was evil, but he claimed it was his role that made him appear evil to an investigation