[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
ok cool mellohwa : P If I die tonight, make sure to kill Aaqil tommorow once you see my role.

Thx Oreo >.<
.....why did you have to make it more complicated for me...huuu...huuu

It's also my fault for being to biased for Aaqil. On that note, @Zone_Q11 if you really are a Town, can you like, reanalyze Aaqil?

Amok

grblbrbl
monks should stay silent. if zone is an evil monk maybe........ hmmmmmmm......

Oreo

VOTECOUNT D2
Zirrboy(3): Plus1, Mellohwa, Amok
No lynch(1): Aaqil
Amok(1): Zirrboy
Not Voting (1): Zone_Q11
With 6 alive it takes 4 for elimination.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I... am slightly confused how you came to the conclusion that this setup is 5v2 because of the N1 kill, but I do agree that it is most likely 5v2 i.e. with no neutral roles.

Speaking of Aaqil, what kind of neutral did he claim to be?

I'm a Monk. I can heal Plus1, so be at ease.
Did I say 5vs2? No i did not, I think.

If neutral really exist, my conclusion was: 4(1 died at n1)town vs 2mafia vs 1neutral

And your role name is a Monk???????

Zone_Q11

On that note, @Zone_Q11 if you really are a Town, can you like, reanalyze Aaqil?
I hear people saying he claimed neutral, but I have yet to hear what he claimed his wincon is.
Did I say 5vs2? No i did not, I think.

If neutral really exist, my conclusion was: 4(1 died at n1)town vs 2mafia vs 1neutral
No. That would be... Well, let's just say that I am not used to playing 4v2v1.
And your role name is a Monk???????
Yes, even though it should be Doctor.
I know that I am going to die tonight, but as long as Plus1 survives, then I think we're good to go.

Hey, can I hammer Zirr now?

Oreo

I will announce his role in a few minutes.

Oreo

Zirrboy was executed by majority decree! But he committed Seppuku before he can be subjected to Lingchi!
He was an Evil Ayakashi
Your Role is Ayakashi

You will appear to the Taoist as a Guest (the Onmyouji will still see you as Evil)
You are immune to any nightkill made by any faction (the
Kagekiyo can still kill you with their haunt ability)
You win if all
Good-aligned player are eliminated and at least one
Evil-aligned player is alive.

Last edited:

Oreo

Night two descends, and ends in 24 hours at 3:05 pm GMT+7 August 10
Please submit all night actions before then.
Timer

Oreo

The innkeeper smiles as she starts the day with several cups of tea, before the morning rush of guests come in. An easy smile, one of warmth and friendliness. There are no incidents in the inn last night. A warm fire awaits the guests in the big public room, and there is no one to hear any shouting or screaming.

The innkeeper’s smile turns to the first customers of the morning. She turns and gives a friendly hello, then turns her attention to other customers. “Good morning. What can I get you this fine morning? I can offer you all of our regular selections. We have had a slow night, but last night was quiet. You can certainly have all the tea you want.”

Plus1

Alright, so Zirr's role gave us quite a bit of info.

Firstly, that I am pretty much 100% confirmed to be Good (unless I was pulling some kind of 1000 IQ throwing-teammate-under-bus strategy).

Secondly, that there's likely a neutral role in the game, the Kagekiyo (unless it's just there to throw us off) which seems to be able to kill people after death? And a Taoist Guest role that can somehow tell other people's alignment (though, clearly, it has its issues). I am new to this, so others will probably have a lot more to contribute on those fronts.