Forum Mafia: A Simple Game of Annoying God(Day 2)

Plus1

I have a question too. If all players in ties are elimimated, would two players die if they both got four votes at the end of the day? Or only if there were eight of us?

FBI

*sighs*
I don't know why would doctors rebel like this nya. I would always send them memes every sunday. What more could they ask for!

Agentt

Thighs
I have a question too. If all players in ties are elimimated, would two players die if they both got four votes at the end of the day? Or only if there were eight of us?
Yes~~

Agentt

Thighs
And if you had 8 players, the majority would still be at 5

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
*nods*
Cats have keen eyes nya, we are purrfect for catching money grabber doctors and criminals.
When did they start recruiting cats? I think my cat could be a great FBI. She defeated two dogs and one snake, though she don't have that much discipline.

• Haha
Reactions: FBI

Agentt

Thighs
Petition to Fire
Mellohwa
+1
Oreo: Rebel Lion
Aaqil
Erys: Rebel Lion
Jailbreak: Rebel Lion
Greenhexagon
Rebellion
FBI

Rebel Lion: 3

With 9 people alive, 5 is needed to hammer

Timer

FBI

When did they start recruiting cats? I think my cat could be a great FBI. She defeated two dogs and one snake, though she don't have that much discipline.
Our entrance test is to kill a human with a spoon nya, but tell your kitty she has my wishes.

FBI

And they always have been recruiting cats nya? Right from farming age when hoomans discovered the hoe: cats have been protecting them from shadows

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
That thing sounds like a menace...would she let me pat her?
I highly doubt that. I wouldn't even be able to pat her when she is in her normal state.

She is only calm whenever she goes to her kitties where I could pat her properly. Sadly, she went missing three years ago and now only exists in my memories.