Username and Avatar

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
I thought yoy gonna denied it?? Ahaha..
*Gonna put your story on reading list for later reads*
That's because I am (more or less) an honest fellow ! Or so I would like to say...

And thank you Rin-chan~ \o/

Reactions: Rin

Hopetoread

Different name then NUF account because this one came first ) Avatar is a picture of two cats of mine

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]
That's because I am (more or less) an honest fellow ! Or so I would like to say...

And thank you Rin-chan~ \o/
Welcome...
But why a username change??

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Welcome...
But why a username change??
Mmm, because I have @Gaap in my heart ! This to character has given too much mental pain due to his reverse luck... Tho, he is so lovable (imo). :D

Different name then NUF account because this one came first ) Avatar is a picture of two cats of mine
Welcome to both NUF and SHF then ! I hope you will have a nice time here~

Reactions: Rin

JustHANO

JustHANO is an acronym of an inside joke. Stands for Help A [Black fellow] Out.

I choose the picture because I never had a picture to go by and I didn't want to take someone else's art.

Rin

JustHANO is an acronym of an inside joke. Stands for Help A [Black fellow] Out.

I choose the picture because I never had a picture to go by and I didn't want to take someone else's art.
Welcome to SHF,

enjoy!! :blobcheers:

Hopetoread

Mmm, because I have @Gaap in my heart ! This to character has given too much mental pain due to his reverse luck... Tho, he is so lovable (imo). :D

Welcome to both NUF and SHF then ! I hope you will have a nice time here~
Thanks

Aster

Staff member
Aster for the flowers. But everyone just calls be Blanc (BlancFrost on NU). The avatar was something I found a couple years back and decided to keep using.

^ That's long story short.

Short story long...

I wasn't going to be active on SH but now that I am I'll just stick with this account. If I made another account I'll most likely abandon this one. So...tada!

Rin

Aster for the flowers. But everyone just calls be Blanc (BlancFrost on NU). The avatar was something I found a couple years back and decided to keep using.

Short story long...

I wasn't going to be active on SH but now that I am I'll just stick with this account. If I made another account I'll most likely abandon this one. So...tada!
Wooh!! To think blank is a mods.. :blobthinking:
*shivers*

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ

Short story long...

hello watson o/

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

Short story long...

Can't @Tony allow name changes?
X

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
but Tony's the one who could prolly change your username
. . .
*sigh*
I was suggesting to Blanc-chan that she could change her name to that, if Tony had allowed name changes on here...
I don't want to change my name.
X