Username and Avatar

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Alright alright.
So, my profile picture is from an artist (I don't remember who) and found the drawing really good, so I chose this one.
As for the username... it's just something related to a lovely RP character I had~ (and the PP fits him as well~)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Wait why the mother?! Why not the main character?!
Because I liked the name of the mother more than the main character.
'-'
The main character was Nerena.
I thought Nahrenne sounded nicer and was easier to pronounce for people.
'-'
X

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Because I liked the name of the mother more than the main character.
'-'
The main character was Nerena.
I thought Nahrenne sounded nicer and was easier to pronounce for people.
'-'
X
I think both have the same difficulty in terms of the pronunciation
but yeah I can see how Nahrenne would look better

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Username came from a friend suggestion a long time ago (almost 8 years ago?). I had a really terrible naming sense and my old usernames embarrass me to this very day. *Cough*

Avatar came from my avatar folder, I was lazy when choosing one for SH. However, it fits me so I decided to keep it and use it for SHF as well.

Nahrenne

Username came from a friend suggestion a long time ago (almost 8 years ago?). I had a really terrible naming sense and my old usernames embarrass me to this very day. *Cough*

Avatar came from my avatar folder, I was lazy when choosing one for SH. However, it fits me so I decided to keep it and use it for SHF as well.
It's a lovely avi~
X

Dragon

Name's Dragon cuz gotta get those generic names before the site grows, amiright?
Pic - is a dragon cuz I'm a dragon

HappyVainGlory

Well, my current name is because I'm happy seeking glory in vain while writing, haha.

My avatar's temporary until I manage to get up to snuff on my art skills again, but it's currently a pen hovering over a planet. Because you know, words making a world and all.

Looks cool and all, but it seems more like an eclipse than a world or planet... >.>

Nahrenne

Well, my current name is because I'm happy seeking glory in vain while writing, haha.

My avatar's temporary until I manage to get up to snuff on my art skills again, but it's currently a pen hovering over a planet. Because you know, words making a world and all.

Looks cool and all, but it seems more like an eclipse than a world or planet... >.>
Don't think of it as being in vain.
It's only in vain if you give up!
*huggles*
X

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Username: Blitz comes form well my username on nuf. I don't really remember the reasons for picking it
Avatar: I tens to use pika ,slyveon and sheep avi's a lot

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]
Username: Blitz comes form well my username on nuf. I don't really remember the reasons for picking it
Avatar: I tens to use pika ,slyveon and sheep avi's a lot
Your just a Pokemon.
*Throw a masterball*

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]
Alright alright.
So, my profile picture is from an artist (I don't remember who) and found the drawing really good, so I chose this one.
As for the username... it's just something related to a lovely RP character I had~ (and the PP fits him as well~)
Are you naraku from NUF??