New Year, New Decade, Out your Insecurities

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
It's almost 2020, a brand new year and a brand new decade. Time to air out any insecurities that have been bothering you before a fresh new start. :blob_hide:

0xReki

I hope for MOAR inspiration! And more sleep.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
I am insecure about my life. With a 69% chance I will end up homeless, living under a highway overpass and scavenging for food in the dumpsters, only to find a small half eaten chunk of stale bread, which would be my only meal for the day.

F8ofThe3World

I am insecure about my life. With a 69% chance I will end up homeless, living under a highway overpass and scavenging for food in the dumpsters, only to find a small half eaten chunk of stale bread, which would be my only meal for the day.

Geez, bud, that sounds hella rough. What's your profession?

F8ofThe3World

My insecurities are that I'm 18 and already feel like death is quickly coming closer, that censorship IRL and on the internet are going the shiz up, that I don't really know what I want to do with my life from this point forward, that I might fail the SATs like I did on 5 AP tests, that people might not like my novel...that I don't have any friends and am struggling with some depression over the meaninglessness of my entire life...that I'll never get back my teenage years I spent cooped up in homeschool instead of making friends for life...

F8ofThe3World

Does unemployed or aspiring writer or home security guard count?
What about soon to become former student?

Home security guard as in you're living at home? Also, university or highschool student(I'll assume the former)? Still though...best choice is to pick a career path that seems interesting to you, then stick with it while developing your writing skills, connections, and fanbase(then again, maybe this is just talking out of my own ass).

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
This means war! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
Bring it!!!

F8ofThe3World

NONONONO! I think the bigger question should be ... and then what? What'll you do after you catch the little green murderer?

Welp, lusts, as we are all people of certain needs... ;), I think that our little sinner's first step in fulfilling the next true step for isekai...would be to bring out their rotten green apendage for a sword fight!!! XD PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD(not god), TZEENTCH!!!