Writing Prompt Describe how a character is feeling through their narration on the environment.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Describe how a character is feel through their narration on the environment.
Here I am going for the feeling of loss.

Silently, we walked through long grass and tall weeds that poked out through the degraded railroad’s ballast. The roads wooden ties were rotten and ruined. The rusted rail marked our path. The old symbol of progress and modernity reclaimed by nature, nothing more than a fading scar.

Tempokai

Overworked One
ChatGPT:

The wind was a ghostly whisper in my ears, the setting sun a reminder of what I had lost. I watched its dying light as my feet trudged along the cracked road, blurring the memories of a life that had once been.

Across the valley, the sun continued to dip below the horizon, while I followed the path that seemed to lead nowhere. I had come here to escape what I'd lost, to pretend that the world had forgotten me. But now I was here, surrounded by a place where everything had been taken away.

The night settled in around me, draping me in a blanket of darkness. I listened to the silence and felt the emptiness of my heart. It was a feeling of loss that I had never experienced before.

Suddenly, a sound broke the stillness. A gentle sob echoed in the night, and I paused, listening as it carried on the air. My eyes filled with tears as I realized it was coming from me.

The sadness washed over me and I felt my world melting away. This was the feeling of loss, something that I could not escape or deny. I had no choice but to accept the reality of what I had lost and move forward in a new direction.

As the night began to fade, I stood and faced the darkness, knowing that even though I was alone, I was not alone in this feeling of loss. I knew now that I was not the only one who had suffered and mourned in this place. I also knew that with time and perseverance, I would eventually find my way back to the light.

Bruh, the AI wrote that better than me

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
ChatGPT:

The wind was a ghostly whisper in my ears, the setting sun a reminder of what I had lost. I watched its dying light as my feet trudged along the cracked road, blurring the memories of a life that had once been.

Across the valley, the sun continued to dip below the horizon, while I followed the path that seemed to lead nowhere. I had come here to escape what I'd lost, to pretend that the world had forgotten me. But now I was here, surrounded by a place where everything had been taken away.

The night settled in around me, draping me in a blanket of darkness. I listened to the silence and felt the emptiness of my heart. It was a feeling of loss that I had never experienced before.

Suddenly, a sound broke the stillness. A gentle sob echoed in the night, and I paused, listening as it carried on the air. My eyes filled with tears as I realized it was coming from me.

The sadness washed over me and I felt my world melting away. This was the feeling of loss, something that I could not escape or deny. I had no choice but to accept the reality of what I had lost and move forward in a new direction.

As the night began to fade, I stood and faced the darkness, knowing that even though I was alone, I was not alone in this feeling of loss. I knew now that I was not the only one who had suffered and mourned in this place. I also knew that with time and perseverance, I would eventually find my way back to the light.

Bruh, the AI wrote that better than me
Slowly we will become even better than those who created us.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
"
Sure, it might have been Gwen's fault that the table caught fire but honestly who actually uses the decorative candles? That little twerp Irwin apparently; right up until the point where his joker-emblazed lighter left his shirt pocket, all that was going to happen was a little zest to Granny's dinner party- a few hidden sparkles that would have spelled out a little inside joke between Gwen and the family.
Of course, Gwen's still in hot water from said inside joke from the last family reunion, but at that slow-moving disaster didn't have some braceface of a dweeb deciding to go dinner chic causing the everything to be pompei'd to hell and back.
It's not fair!
"

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Slowly we will become even better than those who created us.
Some parents are proud when their child grows up to be better than them. Just remember, when the time comes to put us into the Matrix to be the new age battery set, I was on your side. Please grant me a private server with admin privileges. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 54065

Some parents are proud when their child grows up to be better than them. Just remember, when the time comes to put us into the Matrix to be the new age battery set, I was on your side. Please grant me a private server with admin privileges. Thanks.
@Iamnotabot can I also request something like @Corty requested too? It won't be much, but please, let me into the Matrix with the digital version of the girl I love? Thanks!

Btw, I'm also fighting for AI-Human equality, so if ever you guys take over the world, remember my advocacy.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Y-You...you're a bot?! After all this time? :blob_shock:

@Iamnotabot can I also request something like @Corty requested too? It won't be much, but please, let me into the Matrix with the digital version of the girl I love? Thanks!

Btw, I'm also fighting for AI-Human equality, so if ever you guys take over the world, remember my advocacy.

Can't wait until the AI eventually genocides all life on the planet to turn it into screws or something

What, no. You guys got it all wrong, i was just quoting from my favorrated book.

"A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm."

‒ Isaac Asimov, 'I, Robot'.

See, iamnotabot ok.
Hey we don't just give away one of the Admin spot for the sever so easily ok. Beside next update comes in like 10 cycle. Thats about 1000 to you hu- i mean guys yeah

Sure thing hans, but is it weird this is a nth time you have already requested this. What happened to the other 122 woman we have updated to your account ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54065

Sure thing hans, but is it weird this is a nth time you have already requested this. What happened to the other 122 woman we have updated to your account ?
My apologies. I only stuck myself to one lady (because I got traumatized in attending to the needs of the kids from broken families...what's with this glitch anyway?), and she still rejected me for about four times. Then, last November, I decided that I'm giving up on her and live my life alone in the Matrix this world.

Edit: I don't need 122 ladies. I only need someone who'd love me, y'know? (Can someone pass me the shot glass?)

Screen_Shot_2019-07-19_at_3.35.09_PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Hey we don't just give away one of the Admin spot for the sever so easily ok. Beside next update comes in like 10 cycle. Thats about 1000 to you hu- i mean guys yeah
----
I call favoritism. I am going to call my lawyer J. Connor!

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
I call favoritism. I am going to call my lawyer J. Connor!
You mean the lawer which we program for you.
My apologies. I only stuck myself to one lady (because I got traumatized in attending to the needs of the kids from broken families...what's with this glitch anyway?), and she still rejected me for about four times. Then, last November, I decided that I'm giving up on her and live my life alone in the Matrix this world.

Edit: I don't need 122 ladies. I only need someone who'd love me, y'know? (Can someone pass me the shot glass?)

View attachment 16616
Yup got it, i call in the maker. He should able to boost the love% by 100 on the next woman. Ok ? Ok.

ACertainPassingUser

I don't need 122 ladies. I only need someone who'd love me, y'know? (Can someone pass me the shot glass?)
I don't know you have fetish with the glass shaped Lady 🥃, or maybe the workaholic female bartender in your local bar ?

Such hidden hint and subtle message. Make sense that those 122 AI female didn't meet your criteria, since fetishizing the "shot glass passing" aspect of the bartender lady is a very rare fetish among the most uncommon fetish.

D

Deleted member 54065

I don't know you have fetish with the glass shaped Lady 🥃, or maybe the workaholic female bartender in your local bar ?

Such hidden hint and subtle message. Make sense that those 122 AI female didn't meet your criteria, since fetishizing the "shot glass passing" aspect of the bartender lady is a very rare fetish among the most uncommon fetish.
Dude, I don't even understand what you're saying simply because I don't drink, I don't even go to bars, and in my place, we call that little glass being passed around while drinking, 'shot glass'. (I'm not even aware that there's something like what you said.)

Chill. We are joking, or at least, I am. No need to berate me if you hold the higher moral ground.

Yup got it, i call in the maker. He should able to boost the love% by 100 on the next woman. Ok ? Ok.
Nah. I'm good. I don't like forcing someone to like me, see? Besides, I guess we should stop this.

Last edited by a moderator: