As a Yandere Enjoyer

MisterEnigmatic

It bothers me greatly that the most popular examples of yandere in anime are like, the worst ones. We need more of the wife material yans to have some screen-time, damn it. Hopefully, with Dark Gathering getting adapted (please be good), we may see a much needed change.

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
I love Gasai Yuno. Best girl. Mtsuzaka Sato is also a best girl. Monica, just Monica, is a cool character. Love her.

DeviousColony69

It bothers me greatly that the most popular examples of yandere in anime are like, the worst ones. We need more of the wife material yans to have some screen-time, damn it. Hopefully, with Dark Gathering getting adapted (please be good), we may see a much needed change.
What a coincidence. I was reading a yandere novel from Novelupdates and it's freaking good. And now I am going to make a story with a yandere FMC lmao

MisterEnigmatic

Ssthat

Boo Tao Main
Instead of hoping for dark gathering to be good hope for solo leveling to be good. You can return to the light side

MisterEnigmatic

I remember a yandere harem manga. Don't remember name, but mc died in the end and love interests, in a very civilized way, shared his body parts among each other.
Yeah, I remember that one too. I guess that's what you call a bittersweet ending
Instead of hoping for dark gathering to be good hope for solo leveling to be good. You can return to the light side
I haven't read Solo Leveling in years. Enjoyed it a lot, though. But no, I'm a degenerate, so Dark Gathering is going to hit different.

nowme_cres

become yandere for yourself

ACertainPassingUser

...We need more of the wife material yans to have some screen-time, damn it...
If the Yandere have Wife-like material, they might mistake it as another stereotypical easily jealous and easily angry wife from another marriage life sitcom.

There's a risk of the audience assuming it was all the man's fault and juts think of the female as jealous and angry, ignoring the yandere quality of the female.