What would you do when you woke up one day inside the body of your main character

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Just wonderin what will y'all do when you're suddenly inside the body of the main character from the story you have last updated. For me, Being a massive gun nut along with being a big busty girl would be alot of fun as well as having a cute little sister to protect you.

Crippled by grief and sadness. My mc would over come the tragedies in their life, move on, become better. I will not be able to do the same.

D

Deleted member 54065

Prolly do the same my MC does as always, since I based him on me (in particular, what I always do, not what I desire).

Kamba

Don't remember which one was updated last, but it would be great regardless. Would probably miss the internet, though one of them still has access to it.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
I don't know, I have myself as a character inside my story... but they died off-screen and isn't even mentioned in the story.

If I wake up as my MC, then nothing would change much. I'm just less unhinged than my MC.

D

Deleted member 113259

Probably be just as impulsive.
Actually the way I've written transmigration in that story I'd probably end up dead after a day.