I am God What secret technique do you want autodownloaded?

phaeous

The Semanticist
Xianxia Isekai incoming

If I were you, "Dancing Zephr" technique would be my pick

phaeous

The Semanticist
Autowin/success at everything.

I can just become a boxer and auto win
Hmmm... Let me check

divine powers rustling

Ah, this should work. click

Now, Pink Floyd's 'The Happiest Days Of Our Lives' will play whenever you get into a boxing pose & are determined -> WIN

AutoInspiration regarding Boxing Moves in-tune with the song will activate ~ when you condense a dan -it will harness this ability : if you cultivate greatly enough _ you'll have the song BURST out against your enemy as you Fight!

Last edited:

phaeous

The Semanticist
What does "autodownloaded" means?
Like, as you comprehend the ways o life ~ cultivating dilligently your tao --- solidifying your dan via activating the technique

or basically: the more you get good at using the technique the more it downloads

phaeous

The Semanticist
Arc of Embodiment. Do I get to keep memories?
Let's see...

"Arc of Embodiment" can work.

I'll give you ultraLight element manifestation that automatically transforms you based on your vitality ~ dan-mastery + scientific objectively correctly & compatible biological imaging
Transcendent Fortune please!
Ah okay. No prob.

pulls a lever clak

You are now embedded with the Climax Heart Euphoria Body seed. The more you progress in your cultivation the more it shall awaken & summon good tidings at critical moments such as when you transcend each new realm or throw away caution & engage in life-threatening endaevors.

But be careful : Tribulations will fester & barrage your Will & tolerance qi deviation will be a constant challenger who violates your peace & destabilizes your Fate
Can you perhaps use proper English so I can understand you?
"Fuck off dumbass"

how's that?

Last edited:

Succubiome

"Dancing Zephr", please!

If I'm going to trust a god to give me poorly defined powers, I'm absolutely going to take their suggestion.

Desustar

I don't read xianxia. wait, all those shitty cultivation thingy I read without reading a single name of cultivation techniques are called xianxia? well, I'll trust you to pick a good choice for me

phaeous

The Semanticist
"Dancing Zephr", please!

If I'm going to trust a god to give me poorly defined powers, I'm absolutely going to take their suggestion.
Nice Choice!

Your dancing will transfix & bewilder all enemies

as an artful swaying kite skirting the perceptual

you shall harness Seredipity
I don't read xianxia. wait, all those shitty cultivation thingy I read without reading a single name of cultivation techniques are called xianxia? well, I'll trust you to pick a good choice for me
"Angst Droplets"

You shall learn the tedious & tiresome method œ condensing angst into a droplet. Each droplet has mysterious effects & endless uses if you diligently study Creative Arts

Last edited: