I am God What secret technique do you want autodownloaded?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'd like a technique that will help me clean things (and people) safely and quickly.

phaeous

The Semanticist
I'd like a technique that will help me clean things (and people) safely and quickly.
Mr Clean Fairy Summoning

I'll gift you the knowledge matrix that produces this unique OP creature ~ can even clean away the sins of evil jesus when your symbiotic cultivation reaches apex.
Power to control mutiple bodies
Brain Stealing Virus recipe

After you've selected a body part that administers it & refined it accordingly -you'll be capable o sic`ing a delicate bacterial equilibrium with some petulant inane micro-envy-mites.

You should properly incapacitate the criminal you want as your new vessel before they are helplessly annihilated Çoncocted as whet incarnation
Moonflames
MOON HEART TAO swirl

systematic vintage moon records ; arranged in countless forms : absorbing affectionate sentiments (for the moon) lurking in karma leylines amongst the starry sky

During the day ○ the cold moon in your aorta meets the hot sun Swirling into scorching temperatureless glorious but presenceless flame ●

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Xianxia Isekai incoming

If I were you, "Dancing Zephr" technique would be my pick
What I want on my good days: Using my emotions (in a good way that gets rid of them) such as depression, self-loathing, anxiety, paranoia, etc. etc. and turning them into adorable chickens of normal size that don't need to poop or excrete. They live forever, and as their creator, so too do I live forever. They have powers that help me in all sorts of ways.
What I want on my bad days: a demonic technique that uses said emotions solely for combat and warp me into resembling an embodiment of them as a consequence, with benefits and consequences alike (insert phaeous xianxification)

TheOmega

I want the classic three O's. Which means- scratch that, what you got for me, mate?

phaeous

The Semanticist
The ability to record and access anything from my mental Library.
Plump Brain File Folder¤

A puzzle-A.I that fits requisite data specifying ingredients necessary in producing the supreme runepill suitable during your current cultivation realm. Each realm's pill creates a Wealthy SoulDan inside your brain birthing a folder after the PlumpingProcess. These folders must be filled with idea files that contain 10 subjects (per each stage within a realm) corresponding -> Absolute Values uniquely matching your tao. After every finished file ♧ a challenge of imminent certainty begins that requires you to fight on behalf o your Absolute Value during a randomly generated quest tribulation journey or event testing your NEVER FORGET resolve.

This gift is the epitome representing HellMode Zeal You're very determined and brave desiring such a thing so you may perfectly cherish your holy memories

What I want on my good days: Using my emotions (in a good way that gets rid of them) such as depression, self-loathing, anxiety, paranoia, etc. etc. and turning them into adorable chickens of normal size that don't need to poop or excrete. They live forever, and as their creator, so too do I live forever. They have powers that help me in all sorts of ways.
What I want on my bad days: a demonic technique that uses said emotions solely for combat and warp me into resembling an embodiment of them as a consequence, with benefits and consequences alike (insert phaeous xianxification)
Emotion Disassociation Syndrome pact

Enclosed is a plan directing a dan-driven mental breakdown that perpetuates a certain Qi-Deviation pattern consequently generating soulmolt entities that subvert the cause of madness.

When excessive moltification floods his body he branches out a conquering twisted persona amalgamating & releasing the seal intrinsic on each SoulMolt Entity sireing ABOMINATION breeding vicious Malevolent rampage

Solely overflowing into a feculant slaughterpie can undo the torment ; thereby advancing cultivation & unpredictability

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Plump Brain File Folder¤

A puzzle-A.I that fits requisite data specifying ingredients necessary in producing the supreme runepill suitable during your current cultivation realm. Each realm's pill creates a Wealthy SoulDan inside your brain birthing a folder after the PlumpingProcess. These folders must be filled with idea files that contain 10 subjects (per each stage within a realm) corresponding -> Absolute Values uniquely matching your tao. After every finished file ♧ a challenge of imminent certainty begins that requires you to fight on behalf o your Absolute Value during a randomly generated quest tribulation journey or event testing your NEVER FORGET resolve.

This gift is the epitome representing HellMode Zeal You're very determined and brave desiring such a thing so you may perfectly cherish your holy memories

Emotion Disassociation Syndrome pact

Enclosed is a plan directing a dan-driven mental breakdown that perpetuates a certain Qi-Deviation pattern consequently generating soulmolt entities that subvert the cause of madness.

When excessive moltification floods his body he branches out a conquering twisted persona amalgamating & releasing the seal intrinsic on each SoulMolt Entity sireing ABOMINATION breeding vicious Malevolent rampage

Solely overflowing into a feculant slaughterpie can undo the torment ; thereby advancing cultivation & unpredictability
Absolutely love it!!!

phaeous

The Semanticist
I want the classic three O's. Which means- scratch that, what you got for me, mate?
Book of the Watchmaker

Enclosing the divine watch mechanics which cwn create an oval field Exacting the most minuteness measurements your time enshrines; when switching on the clock- -everybody affected from the vicinity impotently Fall into your own Spaztic flow ø time surrending themself before your impeccable mercy

Drust

Wind Breaker

great for clearing a room. Enhanced by beans

ACertainPassingUser

I want F5 sect inheritance

They're the fastest sect in the multiverse, and they even manage to broke through the 4th wall and beyond. I want to learn the secret to their legendary speed.

phaeous

The Semanticist
I want F5 sect inheritance

They're the fastest sect in the multiverse, and they even manage to broke through the 4th wall and beyond. I want to learn the secret to their legendary speed.
Spatial Supercar 101

Cultivate a DANvehicle that burns extremely complicated immortal-treasure-former rubberwheels which tear across the Fabric of space itself. HyperJump through obstacles and across great distances via exploiting the special array features that are possible ‐if you develop sapience from each type o array it shall become a rune that exists as a bridge between the Holy Engine Of Speed & you, so if you push the F5 button after your cultivation's high enough such that you can make it...

Your monster speeds beyond all reason into the fiction world itself whereupon you shall have your supercar gradually disintegrate as you enjoy the scenery + events in that place & receive a special gift if you survive until your heartengine absorbs the runes you achieved build ~ reincarnating within the same world again with the Fateful Speed Momentum produced when it's Death Aurora erupts
Wind Breaker

great for clearing a room. Enhanced by beans
Astral Windmill Blueprint

an astral wind farming device that can summon the rare and valuable astral winds at levels suitable for the stage & type o materials used

Cultivating a dan from astral wind is an unthinkable luxury ~ creating unimaginable effects such as summoning literally anything including knowledge from a spiking pulse ø dissolved astral wind & more

Last edited:

phaeous

The Semanticist
Cataclysm
Action Implosion

A guide -> comprehending & registering the growing data called "another person"

At sufficient dan-refinement, you can Glitch their very Entity = dopabombing their existence ta smitheerines🎉

queerly, you can also trigger disasters when setting a '
person wick' on the land and\or sky themself💣