[][][][]][] AI ART COMPETITION

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
1692919162171.png

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
yugioh_card_art_for_fox_girl,_.jpeg-4.jpg

Thanks, but that's not what I am looking for...
fox_girl,__petite_,__fluffy_bl.jpeg-3.jpg

Where on Earth did that mutated thing come from?!?!
fox_girl,__petite_,__fluffy_bl.jpeg-1.jpg

No, I do not want to juggle beaver heads.
yugioh_card_art_for_fox_girl,_.jpeg-1.jpg

That's an impressive magic trick!!!
yugioh_card_art_for_fox_girl,_.jpeg-3.jpg

I won't even ask...
fox_girl,__petite_,__fluffy_bl.jpeg-4.jpg

Yeah...
˝/\___/\˝
(✿;≧∇≦;)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The hell happened to their Cute Anime generator?

Z.jpg

This was the only image I got that looked like an anime image, so I went with it.

The rest were all like this:

2Q==.jpg

Maybe I should have tried the normal anime generator, but I gave up after getting 9 or so of these weird images.

Prompt was just, "Girl, child, dress, standing, aquarium", btw.

The hell happened to their Cute Anime generator?

View attachment 21213

This was the only image I got that looked like an anime image, so I went with it.

The rest were all like this:

Maybe I should have tried the normal anime generator, but I gave up after getting 9 or so of these weird images.

Prompt was just, "Girl, child, dress, standing, aquarium", btw.
very odd... got similar results as well. i added "cute, anime" and negative "realistic" and got 1 good img out of every 3.. still very odd
1692926977054.png

1692926994516.png

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
very odd... got similar results as well. i added "cute, anime" and negative "realistic" and got 1 good img out of every 3.. still very odd
I had a different experience with that generator...
That is where I got the fruit, mutated fish, and kitten??? from, however I gave up on that one because it would always add the human ears, which I don't like.
(✿>⌒<)

That is where I got the fruit, mutated fish, and kitten??? from, however I gave up on that one because it would always add the human ears, which I don't like.
(✿>⌒<)
i used to work with it for a while and it was pretty solid. not fantastic but it did everything good enough. if counterfeit isn't up by tomorrow I'll dig some old prompts to use to ensure style is consistent

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
(✿>⌒<)
Maybe the aquarium somehow bugs out the generator?

Who knows~?
i used to work with it for a while and it was pretty solid. not fantastic but it did everything good enough. if counterfeit isn't up by tomorrow I'll dig some old prompts to use to ensure style is consistent
Yeah, it was weird. It worked pretty fine for the draconic prompt.

I dunno what happened this time that caused this issue. Probably need to try some tests with different prompts to figure it out.