1st round:

-theme: demon
-model: AOM3

there's a queue so images take a bit to generate

model is 1000x better
blob_https___waifus.nemusona.com_2d328ce8-d682-40a4-9b38-d8a7d50ef6f3.png

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
I'd like to sincerely believe the strange face she is making adds to the charm and nothing else.

View attachment 18967
The website gives them weird faces for a specific reason.
They have an accidental open comma at the start of every positive prompt, which is causing noise. Mine had a normal smile on my pc, but if I put that random ass comma at the start, it causes them to go derp face. Might be able to fix it with specific positive facial expressions in the positive prompt to counter the weird noise.

The website gives them weird faces for a specific reason.
They have an accidental open comma at the start of every positive prompt, which is causing noise. Mine had a normal smile on my pc, but if I put that random ass comma at the start, it causes them to go derp face. Might be able to fix it with specific positive facial expressions in the positive prompt to counter the weird noise.
wait you're going full nerd mode and analyzing chunk data. confess, have you also tested different cfg and keywords

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
wait you're going full nerd mode and analyzing chunk data. confess, have you also tested different cfg and keywords
Oh much more than that. I X/Y/Z prompt matrix all my shit. I've generated, at least, 50k images in the past 10 months on my machine. I've got my own personal mix I usually use and probably once a week test out new ideas with 1-2k images.

I also occasionally do an AI art gameshow for some of my discord pals.

Edit: I was also there in the first days of the NAI leak and spearheaded a bunch of the original research into model mixing and prompt engineering. It was a fun time in those 4chan threads.

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Oh, for people looking for a horrible time, add 🤡 to your positive prompt. If you're really brave, you'll put in ((🤡))

(The emoji, not the word)

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
AI Demon A (2).png

I think they have different strengths and weaknesses. This one is fairly easy to work with. The queue times really are awful though. Clearly it's the preferred choice by most users.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
I warned you it would be a horrible time.

Many of the animal emojis are good though! Some aren't. Viewer discression is advised.
You know, I'd like to have a few words with you for trying all the emojis, including the animal ones, but I don't think I'll be able to handle it today, so have a good day.

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
You know, I'd like to have a few words with you for trying all the emojis, including the animal ones, but I don't think I'll be able to handle it today, so have a good day.
Believe it or not, but the motive was pure. It was part of the AI art gameshow. I basically generated (on the same seed) the same prompt with every animal emoji added, then picked 5 to be the pictures used in the show. They were all very sfw.

Examples: cow made cow print
Spider made their bangs shaped very slightly like spider pincers, whale made them have a big belly and the background blue. Then players had to guess which emoji was used.