Can someone explain to me why multiple authors blocked me?

PumkinKing

Fist up English isn't my first language.

I've found multiple story's where I find out trough trying to comment something that I'm supposedly blocked by the author.
The problem being I never had any chance with any of the authors that blocked me to give them reason to do so.
I'm just blocked by multiple random authors and don't know why?
(It isn't just a function to not have people comment because there a other users that did exactly that)

I found multiple over months of reading to the point I'm writing this because it's starting to annoy me .
Let me give a reason first at least.
The sad thing is most of the story's where I'm blocked by the author bevor ever finding them , is that I like the story they have written and can't even show it in a chapter comment.

Would like it explained please .🥺

SailusGebel

Perhaps you annoyed them in comment sections of other novels.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
They don't like you or they don't like pumpkin and since your the king :blob_hmm_two:

J_Chemist

Sounds like I should block you too, holup-

More seriously, if you've commented negatively elsewhere or have presented yourself in a certain light, Authors will proactively block you to avoid the nonsense you might bring to their novels. Whether it's justified or not, I'm not sure as I have no idea who you are nor have you provided examples of prior behavior.

Consider it them deciding that whatever you may have to say not worth their time or mental fuel.

Edit: To add, remember that most authors typically read within the same genre that they write. So if you're loitering in the same pool, they've likely come across you before you've seen them. Hence the advanced blocking.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

Maybe they don't like cookies?

PumkinKing

Sounds like I should block you too, holup-

More seriously, if you've commented negatively elsewhere or have presented yourself in a certain light, Authors will proactively block you to avoid the nonsense you might bring to their novels. Whether it's justified or not, I'm not sure as I have no idea who you are nor have you provided examples of prior behavior.

Consider it them deciding that whatever you may have to say not worth their time or mental fuel.

Edit: To add, remember that most authors typically read within the same genre that they write. So if you're loitering in the same pool, they've likely come across you before you've seen them. Hence the advanced blocking.
As far as I know never commented anything that would justify the blocken most of the time I just comment 🍪🍪🍪🍪 in various numbers

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
As far as I know never commented anything that would justify the blocken most of the time I just comment 🍪🍪🍪🍪 in various numbers
I feel like thats the problem, since the only other person giving massive amount of cookies is Aaqil. They might see it as violating Aaqil's territory.
Also I blocked you, just for the fun of it.

J_Chemist

Yea Envy shared a SS. Not quite sure then mate. Might just be a bunch of sourgrass authors who dislike chocolate chip.

Heathens. They probably like... oatmeal raisin. :blob_no:

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
My guess, looking over your comment history, is that by commenting a cookie on every chapter as you read it within a single day (sometimes 50+ comments on a single story in a day) leads the author to block so they stop getting notifications.

I personally wouldn't block someone for that, but it would be my guess. Edit: Rather than turn off passive refresh of notifications*

PumkinKing

My guess, looking over your comment history, is that by commenting a cookie on every chapter as you read it within a single day (sometimes 50+ comments on a single story in a day) leads the author to block so they stop getting notifications.

I personally wouldn't block someone for that, but it would be my guess. Edit: Rather than turn off passive refresh of notifications*
Most of the time I only comment on the last chapter? I don't have the patience to comment on multiple chapters of the same story on the same day.
I don't know wich story you mean with 50+ comment and if I did that it's probably from long ago.
Or I was drunk and really and I mean REALLY liked the story.
And most authors if not all that blocked me I found for the first time no prior engagement with any of them.

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Most of the time I only comment on the last chapter? I don't have the patience to comment on multiple chapters of the same story on the same day.
I don't know wich story you mean with 50+ comment and if I did that it's probably from long ago.
And most authors if not all that blocked me I found for the first time no prior engagement with any of them.
Very odd.

Yes, I did just jump to your oldest comments, since most people change over time, I thought there was a chance that your old comments maybe were bad.

Nope, all kind comments as far as I saw. Even more odd if you had no prior engagement. *shrugs again*

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
If you ever comment on mine, i will not block you. I will even pin your first comment. (If there is no other pinned comment present) Pinky promise.