[GAME HAS ENDED] 🌇 The Town of Scriblem 🌇 (SEASON ONE)

Vote the evil ones out of the town.

• @username1

• @username2

• Sailus Gebel

• The monotone puppet

• Yuumei

• PeacefulMyst

• Agent

• Woolen bat monkey

• Minti lime

• Seaspector

• Aaqil

• RepresentingEnvy

• Paul Tromba

• Corty

• Iamnotabot

Results are only viewable after voting.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Hark, hark!
Pain and sorrow!
Will my friends still be here on the ‘morrow?

The death toll knells
The coven casts spells
The mafia waits
While the vampire baits
Unsuspecting humans to sorrow.

Yuumei

I say it's about high time we roll call.
I'll start with myself. I'm the vigilante that shot Myst.

Anyone who doesn't state their roles, I will shoot at random tonight.

My top two suspects remaining are minti and puppet.

The one who also suggested we get rid of bots first, ensured that the Mafia members remain unhanged in the trials for that many days. All the while the Mafia never attacked the bots.

Last edited:

MintiLime

The one who also suggested we get rid of bots first, ensured that the Mafia members remain unchanged in the trials for that many days. All the while the Mafia never attacked the bots.
I suppose it’s time to throw away the poem pretenses. I do not have any confidence in your supposed roll call. What’s your proof that you are who you say you are?

Yuumei

It's simple. Noone else will claim it. If they do claim it, they die the next night by me. If I get voted today and proven to be the vigilante, they get killed by town the next day.

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
I think I finally understand what it feels like to live in a paranoid psyche ward.

Yuumei

And should I die, I simply have to remind the town of the two top suspects. Minti and Puppet.

MintiLime

And should I die, I simply have to remind the town of the two top suspects. Minti and Puppet.
I can’t decide if you are an executioner turned joker and WANT to be lynched, or if you are trying to eliminate townspeople that aren’t part of your mafia faction

Yuumei

Let's roll call and you shall find out. Anyone else claiming vigilante?

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~

The one who also suggested we get rid of bots first, ensured that the Mafia members remain unhanged in the trials for that many days. All the while the Mafia never attacked the bots.
@TheMonotonePuppet I am so sorry for lying to you ❤️ (Yes that whole 'Veteran' thing I pulled yesterday was just me trying to clear myself. You did not, in fact, damage my ego.)

But fuck you. You lied about being the Vig and completely threw me off-guard!

👻👻:blob_ghost::blob_ghost:

Last edited:

Yuumei

Here's a reason why anyone won't claim vigilante. It's a catch 22 right now. If you claim it, and I die proving my role. You oust yourself as Mafia.

I'd say Minti and Puppet are in dire situations right now. They are aware I'm onto them and are trying to last out as long as possible. If I last past today, I kill one of you tonight. Or possibly someone else who's roll doesn't add up.

MintiLime

Here's a reason why anyone won't claim vigilante. It's a catch 22 right now. If you claim it, and I die proving my role. You oust yourself as Mafia.

I'd say Minti and Puppet are in dire situations right now. They are aware I'm onto them and are trying to last out as long as possible. If I last past today, I kill one of you tonight. Or possibly someone else who's roll doesn't add up.
Who do you think I am? That you come after me so?

Yuumei

Who do you think I am? That you come after me so?
It's obvious. You're the godfather, and Puppet is the mafioso. If you aren't either, you'd save yourself fast by convincing me otherwise

MintiLime

I am going to give out a VITAL piece of information, not regarding my role, but regarding my game play style. I haven’t voted for @TheMonotonePuppet because I think her shenanigans are fun. I would rather lose the game than vote for people I find friendly and entertaining.

If you think @TheMonotonePuppet and I are conspiring, you are wrong. At least you’re wrong today, and the days before this.

If you continue these wild accusations, you may cause me to take drastic measures.

MintiLime

I actually voted for the bots, per my comment above. Even if all the bots were my teammates, is it any fun to play by yourself? I voted Sailus Gebel on Private mode and got an error message. It seems that my vote went through, but I never actually checked to see if @TheMonotonePuppet was telling the truth regarding most votes being for them.

MintiLime

I have been giving out hints this entire time to my identity. I am not a killing role. Investigation doesn’t quite work on me. I have been outside of the majority of the action, without a “whisper or a prayer.” That should signal that I do not have anyone to DM, hence no faction. I COULD play a super vital role to any of the factions, but that depends on who is dead, alive, and willing to accept me.