Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
My charisma is not enough! The surly tavern owner rejects my work application. I drag myself over the Adventurer’s Guild, hoping for some teammates to join me.
It seems like Mintessen Limeo's exploration skills came in handy, and she successfully cleared the skill check to become an employee at Remicus Mcmillian's tavern. Here's how their interaction might go:

Mintessen, determined to make a good impression, confidently presents her skills and experience. Remicus, impressed by her qualifications, grudgingly acknowledges her abilities and agrees to hire her as a member of his tavern staff.

From that day forward, Mintessen's presence in the tavern brings a new energy. Her Lawful Good nature and healing abilities prove to be a valuable asset to the establishment. Remicus may remain a bit gruff, but over time, he begins to appreciate the positive changes that Mintessen brings to the tavern and the community.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I'm going to bard college now, let me know when its open.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Race: Human
Class: Berserker.
Job: Hunter
affinity: Semi-evil

Description:
Strength (S): 16
Dexterity (D): 7
Constitution (C): 8
Intelligence (I): 10
Wisdom (W): 9
Charisma (C): 0

Background: Advaya, hailing from a land where constant conflict was the norm, decided to depart from his clan after emerging victorious in all battles. He embarked on a quest for adventure in the broader world.
This Charisma rating automatically makes me mad. Grrrr…:blob_teehee:

TheMonotonePuppet

Name: Mintessen Limeo

Race: Aasimar

Class: Warlock (Pact with Celestial Patron)

Job: Explorer

Affinity: Lawful Good

Stats:
Strength (S): 7
Dexterity (D): 8
Constitution (C): 8
Intelligence (I): 9
wisdom (W): 8
Charisma (C): 10 (+2 Race Bonus)

View attachment 21969

Background: As an Aasimar, Mintessen Limeo possesses the lineage of a Celestial. Unfortunately, the knowledge of which Celestial has been lost to family history. Obsessed with discovering the truth of her strange genetics, Mintessen spent her youth buried in obscure tomes and on wild goose chases. When an amused Celestial decided to offer a Pact to her, Mintessen gladly accepted and now continues her journey with renewed vigor.
The wiki confwooses me…:blob_blank::blob_dizzy:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Structure #1
(Created by Raymann)

Frist town :: Guilddingston
View attachment 22018

Population size: Tiny

Average wealth: Modest

Surrounding terrain: Plains Climate: Rainy

Water source: Natural spring

Predominant ancestries: Halfling, Human, Gnome, Dragonborn Primary economy: Exotic goods Defenses: Watch towers

Values: Freedom

Above all else, the people value their individual freedoms and liberties. Society is focused on individual needs and desires.

Power Structure: Cooperative Although there are no formal laws, everyone works together for the common good. The community takes care of their own and works out disputes among each other.

There is no formal leader.

Surroundings
There is a jungle to the North. Most townsfolk do not even know this area exists.

There is a canyon to the Northeast.

There is a canyon to the West. There are rumors of a powerful Wizard living here.

The Bioluminescent caverns are to the West. Strange effects have been reported in this area.

The Halfling Shire is to the Northwest. The city inhabitants consider this to be a dangerous area.

Town information board.
(This message is dynamic and will change each day.)
[The annual Monster Hunt will take place in 9 days.]

[A theater troupe is expected to pass through town in 4 days.]

Places to visit in the town
(Click to visit. Dynamic messages, updated periodically by GM.)

1. Adventures Guild.

Registered adventuring teams.(1)
Team_Mabel (ranked F.)
Mabel(@SsemouyOnan), Ghan the hunter(@Necron) and Advaya(@Lostinthecause)​

Requirement before accepting quests.::-
Make teams with other player by communicating with them via dm.
(Min 3 member per team.)
Once done ping GM in thread with your quest name.

Current quest board.
(First come, First get)

1. The western trade road have been overtaken by bandits. The city council is willing to pay handsomely anyone who can help defeat these vagrants. See the Constable for more details.

2. A Young adventurer seeks companion for important quest. Must be good with animals. Inquire at the tavern. (The young man is trying to return a dragon egg to its nest.)

3. Chariot racing every Friday night in neighboring town of Newbury. Place bets on races or enter as a participant!

4. Help! Giant rats have taken over my house. t'll pay 20gp for every rat killed. Inquire at Rumann Amlaíb's Manor on the north end of town.

2. The Ghost and the Raven Lodge
Rooms(sharable) available for 12 sp per night.
Booked by @Username1, @Username2, ......
(Recovers max. hp each day.)

Menu: (temporary stat buff, last one day.)
Grilled beef with bread (12 cp) +1Dex.
Steak (20 cp) +1Str.
Vegetable stew with potatoes (11 cp) +10%xp gain
Apple juice (1 cp) +1Int.

About Owner:
Remicus Mcmillian, male, age 103 (Adult)
Ancestry: Gnome
Appearance: Skinny Occupation: Tavern Owner
Personality: Bold, Independent, Unfriendly
Distinctive feature: Smells of garlic
Voice: Deep

1. Try to Steal food.
Requires Theivery proficiency.
Pay 1cp and try to steal any food if you have above proficiency.
DC= (10+ 2*number of employees) for Dexterity. (roll d20+proficiency)

2.Apply for job:
[DC=25+2*no.of employee] against [your_charsima+d20]
Payout (d4 cp per day) have to roll while replying to this thread each day or fired.

Current employees ::- (@Mintilime)

3. Town General Store.
under construction

4. Cafe Hardy Flavours
more places will be available soon.

5. Bard's College
p5

6. Mirror Industry
p6

7. Shipyard
p7
Event #2

Agnett entered the town, realizing he was quite late, he hurried through the town straight to the Adventurer's guild- Barging the door right open!

Inside, he saw people of various... sizes. "Which of you mortals wishes to aid this great kitty in his goal for world s- conquest?!"

He proclaimed.

(ps, I'm waiting for Puppet)

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
@rhap how could you fail skill check 3 times in a row with Charisma (C): 14???

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Mabel shrugged with a slight frown on her face.

"If you say so, sirs. On average, giant rats are likely to be cultured and more well-educated than the common bandit, so they would be better at poetry."

She knitted her eyebrows, focusing on remembering the lessons on Society and History the tutor hired by papa gave her.

"Ah, but of course! Bandits steal treasure, so it is likely they have snatched a poem from the hands of a capable bard! Why, I should have never doubted you two, of course, dealing with bandits is more lucrative than negotiating with the rats! The latter like to keep to themselves anyways."

Mabel agrees with the party's decision to take the bandit quest, although her reasoning is a bit... kooky
Team_Mabel takes bandit quest.
(1 day travel wait.)
Registering...

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Event #2

Agnett entered the town, realizing he was quite late, he hurried through the town straight to the Adventurer's guild- Barging the door right open!

Inside, he saw people of various... sizes. "Which of you mortals wishes to aid this great kitty in his goal for world s- conquest?!"

He proclaimed.

“I may not quite know about world conquest, but I sure do need a partner!” Mintessen Limeo replies. “Nice to meet you, future feline dictator. I’m an explorer that can help you traverse the lands.”

TheMonotonePuppet

Event #2

He proclaimed.

I don’t know how to make a character. It needs to be puppet themed and sensible when compared to the rest of the characters and the world.
I definitely want to be Neutral or Lawful Good.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
While waiting for college to open, I will do a persuasion check on a passing townfolk to let me sleep in for the night.