Bobple's Below Average Feedback Thread [Paused]

Bobple

Can I please have feedback on my story "Charisma" please!

Here you go.
I really like your apple rating system, Thanks for doing this!
Thanks!

I'll check out these three in the next two~three days ish. Little busy, so once I'm available I will give them a look (y)

AdOtherwise

Owl Who Reads · Hoot Hoot
(Read 115 chapters) (Volume 1)
Thoughts
The start (first 10 chapters) was fun enough, and made me a little interested in the world.
After that, I didn't care too much about to the story? Umm, not that is was bad or anything, just lost some interest after that. After the prologue some of that interest was regained, mostly cause of the status quo reset, but ehh. However, during the latter parts of my read (60+) I began to enjoy reading it more and more. And by the end I was really liking it.

Overall, throughout the story I liked it, but because there was a lot to read, and because I wasn't overly invested, I did feel like taking a break a couple times.

You probably heard this before, but the power system is neat. (y)

But yeah, as usually with my feedback, not much else to add besides to say "I like it".

Rating
🍎

(Read 5 chapters)
Thoughts

A good fun short read.

Characters aren't too complex, and it seems to be setting up a nice and simple fluff and fun type of story.

The first five chapters were good, looking forward to more.

Rating
🍎
Thanks for the rating, happy you enjoyed most of it. Do you know which chapters or areas lost you? For revising purposes of course :blob_okay:

Bobple

Thanks for the rating, happy you enjoyed most of it. Do you know which chapters or areas lost you? For revising purposes of course :blob_okay:
Hmmm... it was pretty early on, I think maybe around 15~25 was when I really started to lose interest. Not really sure why though, there was no one thing or even specific things that made me start to do so.

It just kind of happen? I wish I could point it out what caused it, but well I guess, if I had that ability, I wouldn't call this Bobple's Below Average Feedback :sweating_profusely:.

AdOtherwise

Owl Who Reads · Hoot Hoot
Hmmm... it was pretty early on, I think maybe around 15~25 was when I really started to lose interest. Not really sure why though, there was no one thing or even specific things that made me start to do so.

It just kind of happen? I wish I could point it out what caused it, but well I guess, if I had that ability, I wouldn't call this Bobple's Below Average Feedback :sweating_profusely:.
No worries, a chapter range is perfect, I already planned on rewriting most of the story up to 25 so this works out great. Though you probably didnt like that range because it hasn't been revised yet so the writing worsened. Anyways, thank you so much!

Last edited:

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
hey what's your favorite apple? personally I used to love honeycrisp and then I moved so the quality of the apples here are :/ so I switched to galas, they're alright, if easy to become squishy

Bobple

hey what's your favorite apple? personally I used to love honeycrisp and then I moved so the quality of the apples here are :/ so I switched to galas, they're alright, if easy to become squishy
Not sure, Apples are Apples and Apples are Good Apples. :blob_happy:

Will provide feedback to the newer post after giving it to the older ones. For the current 4 stories it should be soonish.

Seaspecter

Anna’s Dream | Scribble Hub

I toss mine up here though I do have to warn you it's extremely crude and gory.
As far as how much to read I'd say give it 15 to 20 chapters, though 23-25 are a gnarly siege so if you like battles read that far.

Bobple

Time for another batch of below average feedback!

Can I please have feedback on my story "Charisma" please!
(Read 32 Chapters)
Thoughts

That was a story I indeed read.

Umm.. You did a job on the main character. They very much exist.

Such a happy story with such good vibes

:blob_sir:

Anyway!

I Liked it.

Main character was great point point of view for this wacky crazy world. World building was fun, and I was interested in it.

A few tiny spelling mistakes here and there, but nothing bad. No where near the level of mistakes I make...

Power system was neat, and how the story was written work really well.

I was very invested throughout, so yeah, keep up the good work!

Rating
🍎🍏

Here you go.
(Read 20 Chapters)
Thoughts

That was good fun.

It did really feel like I was reading the shows I watch on my couch as a kid. But just at much faster pace.

Ah yeah, not much else to say. I like it, but nothing was great. Characters were fine, and plot was okay. But I wasn't really grabbed though? I think I mostly kept reading (In one sitting, cause otherwise I would've read in short burst) because I found the fundamental idea interesting, Sentai type story.

Rating
🍏
I really like your apple rating system, Thanks for doing this!
(Read 4 Chapters)
Thoughts
*Cough* Why do you only have 4 chapters?!

That was really good, I was invested very quickly and wanted to read more. But the four chapters also gave enough information that I was happy with my read, and I could understand where the story was headed.

I can't remember where, but there was at least one point where you went to a newline mid sentence. I should've marked where that that happens. But I guess just Becarefull.

umm yeah. I like the characters, obviously only a base level cause 4 chapters, but they were only introduced and developed well over these 4.

So overall opinion, that was good shit.

Rating
🍎 🍏
hiya

(Read 10 Chapters)
Thoughts
Wow, this because much easier when it is a story I have already read.

But umm yeah, I like it.

Look, it was a good simple story where I didn't really have anything to complain about. Nothing really to praise either? Like it was good, it was already on my reading list cause I enjoyed it.

Characters were fine, I can see them developing well as the story progresses. The plot was also alright, simple, but a simple isn't confusing!

So yeah, for the first ten chapters, they were a good beginning. I'm curious to see where/how it will develop.

Rating
🍏-> 🍎
Current a green good (Which is still a good rating!), but I say depending on how the next ten chapters go, easily bump up to a red good.

-------------------------------------------------
On another Note For the Other Stories

I'll read the rest, in about 2~3 days.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Time for another batch of below average feedback!

(Read 32 Chapters)
Thoughts

That was a story I indeed read.

Umm.. You did a job on the main character. They very much exist.

Such a happy story with such good vibes

:blob_sir:

Anyway!

I Liked it.

Main character was great point point of view for this wacky crazy world. World building was fun, and I was interested in it.

A few tiny spelling mistakes here and there, but nothing bad. No where near the level of mistakes I make...

Power system was neat, and how the story was written work really well.

I was very invested throughout, so yeah, keep up the good work!

Rating
🍎🍏
LMFAO! 'That was a story I did indeed read.' And the dry delivery of the next two sentences... HAHA!
I know, right? So... positive... and joyous...
I'm glad you liked it and that the MC was a great choice for my world!
Noooooo... there were spelling mistakes!? They are like the neverending pest a writer battles day in and day out!
Super happy you were invested and enjoyed everything!

Last edited:

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
(Read 20 Chapters)
Thoughts

That was good fun.

It did really feel like I was reading the shows I watch on my couch as a kid. But just at much faster pace.

Ah yeah, not much else to say. I like it, but nothing was great. Characters were fine, and plot was okay. But I wasn't really grabbed though? I think I mostly kept reading (In one sitting, cause otherwise I would've read in short burst) because I found the fundamental idea interesting, Sentai type story.

Rating
🍏
Thanks, buddy.

yinjenxie

Hola, this is my new novel. Thanks in advance... :D

Bobple

Hola, this is my new novel. Thanks in advance... :D

(Read 14 Chapters)
Thoughts
That was a fun start. I liked it, but I am having trouble pointing out everything particularly note worthy.

First chapter was fun, if not a little samey for me. (Not a complaint, I just happened to start a lot of stories recently).

Then after that, the story didn't do much? Like I was invested in the first 1~(2-4) chapters, but nothing much happened to enhance my interest. I was still interested enough to keep reading, but nothing happened to make me excited to keep reading.

I do like the setting, and am curious on how the plot will develop.

Rating
🍏
Thanks for the kind offer! I would like some feedback too, if possible:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/860302/a-rats-problems/
(Read 11 Chapters)
Thoughts
That was a very good start. First three really grabbed my interest.

Sorry to say though, I don't really have much to give on the feedback side of things.

I enjoyed the main character and the setting. The pacing was fast, but it was mostly handled well. Maybe an extra chapter somewhere in the middle who've helped, but I don't know, I'm awful at handling my own pacing.

Overall I liked it, and yeah. Keep up the good work. Take an apple!

Rating
🍎

Kishi866

Hi there, if you're still doing these, please check out my novel too :)

Bobple

Hi there, if you're still doing these, please check out my novel too :)

(Read 8 Chapters)
Thoughts
I don't have too much thoughts.

It was a fine good story.

Of course with the jumping, that caused some confusion. Which I don't know if it was because it was confusing, or my fault for reading tried and late at night.

I'm wasn't super interested with the start, but the countdown and knowing what was coming (Synopsis) that did make me intrigued.

Rating
🍎