Does your character have a craft they specialized in?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Smithing, leathercrafting, glass making, Baker?
Acting
Singing
Surgery
Diplomacy
Manipulation
Filming
Art
Dancing
Cold-reading
Violence
Teaching mafia recruits
Eldritch communication
Trafficking of demonic goods
Languages
Destruction of religious sites

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
honestly I don't think Sybil is specialized, she's a Jack of all trades that's very much helped by her strength

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Soul sword
Getting punched
Having frequent dissociation episodes…
Wait, these are mental illnesses

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
honestly I don't think Sybil is specialized, she's a Jack of all trades that's very much helped by her strength
She has knowledge in crafts with the arts, all sciences, fieldwork of aaaall sorts, cleaning, violence, etc.? I think that may be a bit of an exaggeration, no? I think everyone is specialized in some form.
Soul sword
Getting punched
Having frequent dissociation episodes…
Wait, these are mental illnesses
Mental illnesses... that's totally a craft right? Hrmmm... maybe I should add that to my character sheet LOL!

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
She has knowledge in crafts with the arts, all sciences, fieldwork of aaaall sorts, cleaning, violence, etc.? I think that may be a bit of an exaggeration, no? I think everyone is specialized in some form.

Mental illnesses... that's totally a craft right? Hrmmm... maybe I should add that to my character sheet LOL!
Yes, although technically it’s all the same skill. My MC can use their soul AS a sword. This also means their soul is sharp and weaponized against themself… kind of like if you combined sword aura, mental illness, and an autoimmune disorder

Wow, I need to cut Silnarion a break