Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I rolled a 2... Take my gp dammit! Hurray for being one of the richest players.

Necron

Desolate House Event: SPIRIT OUTBREAK

A house abandoned by all, a home to Spirits and Fey alike. Now it has become overfilled due to not having enough space The rent in Twilight Fortress is expensive, okay?

The ghosts and spirits of the Desolate House flooded out into the town, causing trouble everywhere, even spreading to other places! Holy shit that's a lot of ethereal beings.

Everyone in Sacot region must roll a d20, if you are outside of Guilddington, you have Advantage on your roll.

Results
You get transported to the Twilight Fortress
A Spirit stole your valuable, equals to five gp, if that is way above your budget, you lose all of your money, if you have no valuable, nothing happens
You now smell like apple pie for two days
You are granted +1 to Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma for three days
You are granted advantages on all Charisma check for 7 days
A Fey has taken liking to you, you now have the feat Fey Touched
You are granted Fey Touched and an Invitation to the Twilight Fortress
Increase your Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma score by 1
You learn the Misty Step spell and one 1st-level spell of your choice. It must be a Divination or Enchantment Spell

This is not your choice, this is a tragedy about to unfold.
5.......ghan is not happy losing his money

Necron

ghan:ATTENTION ADVENTURERS WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS...THING IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DEALING WITH FEYS PLEASE HELP THE TOWN DEAL WITH IT I GHAN WILL HAPPILY BE THE MEAT SHIELD

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Mabel is busy studying Medicine(-10GP), she doesn't even notice anything happen.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Got a lucky roll and was allowed to come back a little early. Will see if that 'luck' was a 20 or 1 later.

Need to adjust my character sheet real quick. Quote me if you want to play together, I'll be a little focused.
The first lesson comes free of charge and has no minimum quest requirements.
Lovely- I think I've settled on a system for the Spellcasting class Feature. I'll use my free lesson to get it, but I'll post in the DM conversation first to see if it's acceptable.
Artificers]? Uhh, sorry, no one's playing that while I'm sob
I love artificers though.
The first lesson would teach you this on top of [Unarmored Defense]
:sweating_profusely: Wait, I was counting a lesson as a single class feature, so Rage OR Unarmored Defense. If we do it differently from that, we might have to double or even triple the price of lessons.
Everyone in Sacot region must roll a d20, if you are outside of Guilddington, you have Advantage on your roll.
@Cipiteca396, you rolled a 7
@Cipiteca396, you rolled a 11
You are granted +1 to Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma for three days
Forgot I had advantage.
Lythia: The Fey are no enemy of mine. A lesser forest spirit offers me insight on our journey to the Fire Salamander's lair.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I need help with the new event. I was at the outskirts of town about to follow the baby salamander through the forest last I checked.

Does that count as in town or out of town?

*And I don't have my rule book beside me, so some information I can't fill out after updating the numbers until the end of tomorrow, when I get home.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
I need help with the new event. I was at the outskirts of town about to follow the baby salamander through the forest last I checked.

Does that count as in town or out of town?

*And I don't have my rule book beside me, so some information I can't fill out after updating the numbers until the end of tomorrow, when I get home.
We are not in town, so you'll need to roll 1,20,2 ; You get to have the higher roll!

Stealthy_Enigma

Nadia:
˝/\__/\˝
(✿≧∇≦) *Tehe* Well it's a good thing that I am dirt poor!!!

Stealthy_Enigma

Are any DM's on right now???

I can only stay up for one more hour, so if none show up by then, @Cipiteca396, @rake1025, if you need to move my character around via amature hypnosis or something, I will give my permission to do so.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
@Lodur @Stealthy_Enigma @rake1025

Now Entering Dungeon

Scene #1
Forest of Origins (Outskirts):
The Fire Salamander pup has led you into the nearby forest. This place is relatively safe for new adventurers, but due to the warning of Berheart, you are aware that Goblins and other monsters do dwell here.

Forewarning: The Next Scene will be a Combat Encounter.

The forest is well lit, and plentiful foraging opportunities abound. Berries and Herbs would be quite valuable, both to our party and if sold in town. A number of wild animals make their homes here, foraging or following along trails. The trees and earth here can be used as crafting materials, though the quality is lower than deeper in the forest. An abandoned hut can be seen, just out of sight from the path.

Each of you have two Actions. You may use your actions to interact with the location as you wish. You may also interact with other players an unlimited number of times. After every player has declared their Actions, the Scene will end and the next Scene will begin.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Sample Actions:

Lythia: "I want to collect some wood as materials for a quarterstaff." (Survival 6 + 4 = 10).

"I'll also investigate the abandoned hut." (Investigate 17 + 1 = 18)
@Cipiteca396, you rolled: 6, 17

Stealthy_Enigma

Nadia:
˝/\__/\˝
(✿≧∇≦) I shall see if I can collect some herbs and berries, and then go with Lythia just in case someone comes by.

Maybe I can make a favorable impression with them.