Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Lostinthecause

Oh shit, I didn't know that quests must be those from the guild thread. Really sorry about that, I'll delete that part of my post at once.
If you don't have a team, you can call upon Advaya to help you in your quest.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Oh shit, I didn't know that quests must be those from the guild thread. Really sorry about that, I'll delete that part of my post at once.
No, no, you're good. The posted quests are just prompts I think. I just wanted to see if I can find more info about it since someone does have to run the quest. Like, location and stuff.

Necron

@Claryie and im always online and ghan love a good hunt (warning he have muscle for brains but not dumb)

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
You guys can temporarily party up with the newbie if you want, I can have Mabel do a training arc in the meanwhile

Necron

ghan heard someone knows the way of the berserker and so he went to the guild
"WHO CAN TEACH ME TO BE A PROPER BERSERKER?! AND WHERE?!" said Ghan as he enter the guild

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Can you tell me, if I can learn any new skill for a berserker?
ghan heard someone knows the way of the berserker and so he went to the guild
"WHO CAN TEACH ME TO BE A PROPER BERSERKER?! AND WHERE?!" said Ghan as he enter the guild
The first lesson would teach you this on top of [Unarmored Defense]
In battle, you fight with primal ferocity. On your turn, you can enter a rage as a bonus action.

While raging, you gain the following benefits if you aren't wearing heavy armor:

• You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.(roll again and take the highest dice)
  • When you make a melee weapon attack using Strength, you gain a bonus to the damage roll that increases as you gain levels as a barbarian, as shown in the Rage Damage column of the Barbarian table. That's two
  • You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage. Damage is halved
  • If you are able to cast spells, you can't cast them or concentrate on them while raging.

Your rage lasts for 1 minute(10 turns, which is usually the entire battle). It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven't attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. You can also end your rage on your turn as a bonus action.

You may currently rage two times per day.
Funny thing... I was also going to make Mabel learn this if I didn't change my mind. So we would have been a party of 3 barbarians

Lostinthecause

As the young raven man seemed to be frozen in time(Yes, I'm breaking 4thwall), Advaya heard some strangers talk nearby of adventurers of old, resting in this hamlet. He had a great idea, maybe he could learn from these people he moved towards the training grounds, where a woman taller than him by 1 foot stood. He felt weak in front of him, a rare thing. He walked up to her and asked, "What can you teach me?" Rather than answering, she subdued him with two strikes, Advaya couldn't believe his eyes as he saw himself pinned on the ground.

Advaya's heart raced as he found himself pinned to the ground by the enigmatic woman. The suddenness and swiftness of her actions left him breathless. He struggled to regain his composure and muster the words to continue the conversation.
With a calm but commanding voice, the woman spoke, her eyes fixed on his. "Before I teach you anything, you must first learn humility and patience. You have potential, but arrogance is your greatest enemy. If you wish to learn, you must first be willing to listen and to be humbled."

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
In Guildington, there is something dreadful brewing… The noises and laughter in the Desolate House are becoming louder…

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I'll adjust my stats now

As Mabel was wandering around town... a blur of brown and white approached her from behind and tackled her. Curious to see who it was, Mabel turned around to see a girl with two furry, pointy ears and big blue eyes. She instantly recognized her.
"Dinah!"

"Mabel, Mabel. You left your brain at home! Papa asked me to chase you to return it, Mabel, you mustn't forget your brain! It's important so that you grow up healthy."

'Dinah' held out a basket with Mabel's mind stored inside in a manner not too dissimilar to a packed lunch.

"Oh." Mabel held her head, no wonder it felt emptier than usual up there!

"I'll put it back in now!" Dinah jumped around excitedly and pulled the girl into a random house.

After... putting the brain back in(the details of which shall be described in no further detail), Dinah bounded out of the house, dragging the dazed Mabel with her.

"I'm going to find a new lizard to use as my chew toy now, goodbye!" The cat-eared girl hopped in place and became a blur once more, speeding off into the distance. By the time Mabel recovered, she couldn't ask any questions, for Dinah was now far from town.

STR: 12
DEX: 12
INT: 10
WIS: 10
CON: 12
CHA: 13

kgggdkp2012

Raymond Valir.

Race: Human
Background: Sage
Job: Jobless
Affinity: Lawful Evil

Description: Ability points, Racial point(+1), then modifiers
Strength (S): 9(+1)(+0)
Dexterity (D): 9(+1)(+0)
Constitution (C): 14(+1)(+2)
Intelligence (I): 11(+1)(+1)
Wisdom (W): 15(+1)+(3)
Charisma (C): 11(+1)(+1)

Acrobatics (Dex) +0
Animal Handling (Wis) +3
Arcana (Int) +2
Athletics (Str)+0
Deception (Cha) +1
History (Int) +1
Insight (Wis) +3
Intimidation (Cha) +3
Investigation (Int) +1
Medicine (Wis) +3
Nature (Int) +1
Perception (Wis) +3
Performance (Cha) +1
Persuasion (Cha) +1
Religion (Int) +1
Sleight of Hand (Dex) 0
Stealth (Dex) 0
Survival (Wis) +3
Young man on a journey to discover himself, after being expelled from school due to experiments, we can't talk about.

Last edited:

rake1025

Раймонд Валир.

Раса: Человек
Предыстория: Мудрец
Работа: Безработный
Родство: Законное Зло

Описание: Очки способностей, расовые очки (+1), затем модификаторы.
Сила (S): 10(+1)(+0)
Ловкость (D): 9(+1)(+0)
Телосложение (К): 15(+1)(+3)
Интеллект (I): 11(+1)(+2)
Мудрость (клавиша W): 15(+1)+(3)
Харизма (К): 15(+1)(+3)

Акробатика (Ловкость) +0
Обращение с животными (Мудрость) +3
Аркана (Инт) +2
Атлетика (Str)+0
Обман (Оба) +3
История (Инт) +2
Проницательность (Мудрость) +3
Запугивание (Ча) +3
Расследование (Инт) +2
Медицина (Мудрость) +3
Природа (Инт) +2
Восприятие (Мудрость) +3
Производительность (Область) +3
Убеждение (Оба) +3
Религия (Инт) +2
Ловкость рук (Ловкость) 0
Скрытность (Ловкость) 0
Выживание (Мудрость) +3
Молодой человек в поисках себя, после того как его исключили из школы из-за экспериментов, о которых мы не можем говорить.
Максимальное количество очков характеристик — 69, а не 75.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Максимальное количество очков характеристик — 69, а не 75.
понял, спасибо
Without human racial bonus applied, that's a 69. It's correct, may just want to clarify that the +1 to everything is the human racial bonus.

Also fyi... we do skill checks a little differently here, so those proficiencies don't exactly apply. Tho it'll be explained when you get there

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Desolate House Event: SPIRIT OUTBREAK

A house abandoned by all, a home to Spirits and Fey alike. Now it has become overfilled due to not having enough space The rent in Twilight Fortress is expensive, okay?

The ghosts and spirits of the Desolate House flooded out into the town, causing trouble everywhere, even spreading to other places! Holy shit that's a lot of ethereal beings.

Everyone in Sacot region must roll a d20, if you are outside of Guilddington, you have Advantage on your roll.

Results
You get transported to the Twilight Fortress
A Spirit stole your valuable, equals to five gp, if that is way above your budget, you lose all of your money, if you have no valuable, nothing happens
You now smell like apple pie for two days
You are granted +1 to Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma for three days
You are granted advantages on all Charisma check for 7 days
A Fey has taken liking to you, you now have the feat Fey Touched
You are granted Fey Touched and an Invitation to the Twilight Fortress
Increase your Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma score by 1
You learn the Misty Step spell and one 1st-level spell of your choice. It must be a Divination or Enchantment Spell

This is not your choice, this is a tragedy about to unfold.